Monday, April 19, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 10

 Hi,


Hope you guy's are enjoying the story. I'm enjoying writing it. 

Just wanted to let you know that there will be only one chapter put up this week. I have so many appointment with my dad and myself that I won't have time to put a second one up. Sorry. I'll try to put two up next week, but I make no promises.

Let your imagination soar when your read.

Julia

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 10

“Alpha Tate, thanks for the ride.” Bobby wasn’t sure if they’d fallen into a more personal mode yet, or what, so he kept it professional until he got a cue from Alpha Tate.

“Bobby, son, I was left something for you when my mate got killed” There it was. Personal mode. “I was instructed only to give it to you when I felt you would use it in th correct way.”

“Dad left me something?” Water bubbled behind his eyelids. Always did when the subject was brought up. He’d been young when his dad was killed. So many years ago. Why had it taken Simon so long to decide to give something to him.

“You know ho proud your dad was of you, but he also knew how wild you would be for th first few years of freedom.”

Dad’s assumption had been right. The event that got James and him confined to pack lands had been the camels back so to speak. Not to mention meeting Tommy. Him and his wolf . . . Calm . . . Bobby just wished he could protect him better than he all ready is.

The limo pulled up to the back entrance of the Pack House. “Come on up to my office.” The huge solid steps that led to the third floor of the house loomed over them. Eerie, until he began climbing them. Then queasiness consumed him.

Once inside the office and around the normal atmosphere of the office thing inside Bobby’s body subsided.  Once he was seated in his favorite leather back chair in front of Simon’s desk, he was right at as rain. Okay, bit anxious to see what his Dad had left him.

“Here.” Simon held out an envelope. “This is the letter that goes with it.”

With care Bobby slipped his finger under the sealed edge and ran it across it, tearing the seal. He slipped the paper out, loving how his dad’s scent faintly lingered.

My dearest son,

I’m sorry if you are reading this instead of me giving it to you. Me and Simon set this up for you the day we adopted you and added to it each year. I know we raised you to live week to week, but we did that to teach you to make your own way through life. If Simon gave you this, then you have proven yourself ready to take care of it and be responsible with it.

Love Dad

“Here.” Simon held out a bank book.

Bobby took it and opened it, gasping at the total. “This is a lot, Simon.”

“It is.”

“You sure I’m ready for it?” He wasn’t.

“You are. I know it because your wolf had never been introduce to another wolf. Call your boss tonight and explain what happened. That you will not be in tomorrow nd get you a new ride. Then take your man out for a night to remember.”

Wow! Stunned speechless Bobby sat there staring at the balance on the bank book. He flipped the register book up and found the bank card with his name on it. Everything was up to date and ready for him to use. He could in deed go and get him a brand new bike. More than two if he wanted it, but he did not. There were many other things in the future this money would do for him. Him and Tommy. He could give Tommy the life he deserved. Like his Uncle Tony would approve of.

“Thanks for believe in me, Simon.”

Simon squeezed his shoulders and leaned down, kissing his forehead. “I’ve always done that, my son. I love you, Bobby. It’s late. Have the limo take you home.”


No comments:

Post a Comment