Monday, April 5, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 7 part 1

Hi all,


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Time with family and friends is always the best. Since today is a food hangover day, I only wrote half of chapter 7. The rest of this chapter will be up on Wed. Hope you guy’s are enjoying this so far. I’m trying my hand at writing in 3r Person POV for the first time in a long time and it is a bit challenging to do so. Not to mention I’m doing this story while doing Camp NaNo and the story I’m writing for it is in 1st Person POV. Anyway, hope you guys are letting your imagination soar when your read.



Julia

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 7

Tommy cursed the stretched limo covering the entire front half of his driveway. He was not ready for Bobby to meet Uncle Tony. More importantly, he did not want him to know who he was. Yet. He jumped off Bobby’s bike, muttering one curse word after another.

“Do you need me to leave?” Bobby asked as he tucked his helmet under his arm.

“No.” He did not want their night to end before it started. “I just was not expecting Uncle Tony. You’ll run once you know who he is. He’ll be as nosy as a father. It will be fine. Let’s go he is on the porch.”

Bobby tucked his arm around me, tugging me closer to him. “It will be fine.l” he whispered into my ear.

“Hey, Uncle Tony.” Tommy hoped those was not th last tender words he heard from Bobby. “Nice surprise.”

“Why you say that? You talked to your boss.”

Damn. Should have known he’d run to Uncle Tony. Knew better than to go to someone who Uncle could have on his payroll.

“What is he talking about, Tommy?” Bobby’s stern voice held as much command as Uncle Tony’s did when he tossed orders around. His gaze shifted to Uncle Tony, quirking an eyebrow.

“All I know was he asked for the bouncers to be on alert for one particular guy.”

“Did James give you more trouble after I left?”

Fuck. He’d gone to his boss for extra insurance, not to alert the calvary. “No. I warned the boss so he could put the bouncers on guard. That is all. Did not think Uncle Tony had him ratting on me.”

Tommy hoped staring Uncle Tony down would get him an apology, but all it got him was the man’s famous one shoulder shrug. Bobby on the other hand seemed to accept his word, because he squeezed him tighter and asked him to introduce him.

“Tony Stake,” Tommy motioned to his Uncle Tony, “this is Bobby Timber.”

Uncle Tony did exactly what Tommy expected. Nailed him with his do not dare cross me or I’ll kill you glare then said, “I’ll warn you up front, you hurt my nephew, I’ll make you pay.”


No comments:

Post a Comment