Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 55

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 55

“Uh oh.” Tommy grabbed his hand, squeezing it.

“What is . . .”

Question didn’t need asking. One look at Tony’s crossed arms and ankles as he leaned against his limo told the story. 

“Whatever had him upset will be fine.” Bobby took hold of Tommy’s hand as he descended the plane’s stairs.

“I hope so. I’ve only seen that look a couple of times and it never boded well for someone.”

“Just remember,” Bobby looked over at him, “we are a pair and I will make sure you are safe at all times. And you know he will never let anything harm you.”

“Tony.” Bobby greeted him and held his hand out to him, but before he could say anything else Tommy interjected himself.

“What is wrong, Uncle.”

“I’m afraid I’m under orders not to tell, but I have to talk to you two about something important to me. It needs to be done as soon as we can.”

A growl slipped from him and he tugged Tommy behind him as his fangs slid down.

“Down boy.” Tommy wrapped his arms around him. “It will have to be done later and after Bobby has had time to settle down. As you can tell . . . He’s still worked up over having to leave our honeymoon. Thought it bothered me more than him, but on the plane . . .”

Tommy spoke the truth. The entire flight all he’d been able to think about was how their time had been destroyed. More and more time that passed the harder it became to control Cal. He wanted blood from whoever took him and Stay away from their week with each other. He didn’t care if the Master gave them an order, he demanded they ignore it. Him getting on the plane and bringing Tommy home into an unknown situation made it even worse. Tommy had spent most of the flight trying to soothe him, but it’d done very little. Tony dropping a possible second issue on them only made his wolf even edgier.

“It is not a problem. Just something I . . . Not a problem. Let’s leave it at that.” Tony opened the limo and climbed in. “Let’s get you guy’s home so we can get this shit over with. I’m not one bit pleased with the twist of events.”

Those words pulled a loud snarl from him and the handle of the limo door snapped off. “Fuck.” He lifted his hand, frowning. “Sorry, Tony.”

Tony sighed and shook his head. “My fault. Knew you were worked up. Should have watched how I worded things.” He held his hand out. “Give me the handle. I’ll get it fixed tomorrow.”

They climbed in and shut the door as Tony told the limo drive to use the other side when he got out.


No comments:

Post a Comment