Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mythical Creature Challenge


This week my post will all be geared towards writer’s or anyone with an imagination that they’d like to tap into. What I am doing is challenging you to take a moment to study the image and then writer a small scene, or an opening line, or how the image makes you feel. Catch is that for today your imagination needs to gear you towards the theme of the theme of Mythical Creatures.




My thought:

Was it safe? My mom had told me over and over that the small hut in the center of the forest was home of some kind of creature. Course, the townsmen told me my mom was insane to think that any kind of monster lived anywhere near the town. They’d wipe out a herd of mintours years ago. So there was no way that one lurked in the woods. They knew what would come to them if they took residence near the Town of Havenfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment