Monday, February 7, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 23


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 23

Bobby wasn’t sure what woke him up, but something did. He let his senses spread out and nothing stood out as wrong or out of place, unless once called a hot, sexy man laying beside him. And it wasn’t Tommy. Right the opposite. Strong, bold face. Broad bare shoulders with white cotton sheets resting right above his bare chest, that beckoned to be kissed. He leaned up and pressed his lips to James’  and let his hands slid down and over his abs until he can run his finger around the edge of his boxers. James’ mouth responded as he hoped. Opened and slipped his tongue deep inside, running it around each corner of his mouth. Normally, he would have objected to another taking so much control of a kiss, but it felt . . . Natural. Right.

My love, I love this . .  It was as right as hearing him in his head. How wrong was that? Was t? And I do. More than I know how to say, but what did I do to cause this?

How did he answer that? Man was sex on a stick. It was more than that, though. But . . . You looked so damn sexy sleeping. Sorry. I sort of lost control of myself. 

Not a complete lie. He had, but he wasn’t sure why. His wolf, Cal, was mated to Tommy and his wolf Stay, even if what they’d discovered unnerved them and put space between them. Was that space what had opened up the attraction he felt towards James? Or was it what had allowed him to be able to feel what he truly felt inside his own self since before he met Tommy. When him and James had been doing their time pinned to the Pack Grounds thanks to their wolf battle over some puney human he’d felt something towards him, but he’d not paid it no attention.

My love you can touch me anytime and anywhere you want to. 

Bobby gasped when James’ hands gripped his waist and yanked him closer to him, which had Bobby slipping his fingers under the edge of James’ boxers. Bobby had just gripped James’ plump cock when both of their phones rang. Bobby’s unsure which one of them groaned the loudest, but none of the three noises drowned out the doorbell going off.

“Damn it.”

Bobby snorted at James’ huff as he trailed his figners up the flat surface of his stomach. “You get yours, I’ll mine and the door.” He rolled off the bed, mentally cursing the interruption as he picked up his phone with one hand and jerked his jean on one-handed.

“Bill you alright, man?”

“I’m fine. Mainly brusies and minor cuts, but the doctor Tyler took me to said I was fine to travel so I’m on something called a plane.  Tyler want tell me where I’m going and I’m scared.”

Course he was. Evreything was new to him. He’d lived among the woods in wolf form his entire life. Man hadn’t even had a name until a few weeks ago. It was his place to teach him all this, not a lawyers who basically worked for him.

“I know, Bill. Just trust Tyler won’t let anything happen to you. He’s a great guy. Just bringing him to the town I’m staying. This way those people can’t hurt you and I can start to teach you  what you should have learned a long time ago.” Even though it seemed like they’d both be learning at the same time, since Daddy Simon and everything he was given taught him the wrong shit. “Did Tyler tell you what time you would be arriving?”

“Six.”

Not much longer then. “Good.”

“I know you are going to teach me, but I need to ask you something.”

“What?”

“Are you alone?”

“I’m in a hallway.”

“That’s close enough. I need to know why my wolf feels like it’s got to be as close to Tyler as possible.”

Oh . . . Boy . . . Great. Just what he needed. Tyler would now and understand the entire situation at hand. “Put Tyler on the phone, please.”

“Sir?”

“Are you two mates?”

“Yes. I’m afraid to tell him. I was not sure if he eve knew what it was he felt.”

How did you explain such to someone? Daddy Simon didn’t verbally explain it to him. Nope. He told him what to read and left him to his own devices. He would not do that to . . . “Do you want me to tell him, or do you want to when he gets here?”

“I can tell him if that’s alright with you.”

“It’s fine, but I trust you to tell him the truth and not to force anything on him. Give him the phone back.” Bobby pulled the front door open and took the package and walked back to the bedroom, forcing a smile at Tommy as he stuck his head out.

“Bill, Tyler is going to answer your question. He will tell you the truth, so listen to him. If you still don’t understand or have further questions ask when you arrive. Have a nice flight.”

“Thanks, Bobby. I’m sorry I’m so much trouble.”

“You are not trouble.” He hung up and went over to the computer, booting it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment