Tuesday, May 16, 2017

What is your Mythical Creature Name?

The other day I found this neat little site that will ask you a few questions and then determine your Mythical Creature name. I found the questions kind of interesting, yet some very funny. Still the entire time I was intrigued to know what name they would give me. Came up that my answered earned me the name:

Goldenwing Goblinfire is a mighty and noble dragon that flies freely through the night sky, fighting treacherous ghouls and ferocious flying beasts. Goldenwing is a tenacious creature with huge emerald eyes and frightening fangs who is capable of breathing fire that lights up the sky like a volcano. His indigo colored scales gleam like the surface of a deep, enchanted lake!

Want to take the test and find out your mythical creature, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment