Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Mythical Short Scene



Join me in coming up with a short, very short, scene for the following photo.





Short Scene
My merger was finally upon me. It had taken me five, extra long years, to combine with my wolf. Most of my family had came into their wolf two years before their twentieth birthday. Me, nope. I was the odd ball out. My body and wolf decided that I was not ready for the power that came with the wolf, therefore I remained unable to shift. There were only three other cases like mine among our kind. All three of them had turned out to be a rogue. A Lycan who gave into the evil side of our world. I would not cave to the that horrible side. Nope. I would work as one with my wolf. At all time. I will take her consideration into every move I make.

“I promise.”

Two words. A promise that my wolf would hold me to for the rest of my life. It was such simple to say, but would not be an easy feat. Yet, it was all it took for my wolf to surround me in a white cloud of mist. Accept my promise as truth and allow my entire body to become hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment