Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Flash Fiction Scene Part 2



* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content
If under 18 leave site
M/M Content.
* * *
I went to stand and found a hand in front of me.
“Allow me to help you.”
I took the slender hand and allowed the Clan Head tug me to my feet. He didn’t pull hard, but I all most fell into him. Would have if he had not stepped back.
“Sorry. Forget my own strength from time to time.”
Right. The glittering brown eyes told me the harder than necessary tug was on purpose.
“Why did you call in Shamus Senior?”
“I did not.” Why was he still holding my hand?
“Then why did he call me. That pesky human you live with?”
“Shamus is not pesky.”
“Okay. Over territorial of what does not belong to him.”
“I do.”
“you are a witch. You belong to no one.”
“Then you will allow me to return to my home and life.”
“No.” He gave my hand a firm jerk, forcing me to walk along side him as he moved down a white hallway. “You are a Witch. You were given a summons by me. You will be here until I make my decision.”
“Then I do not belong to myself.”
“You . . .” Clan Head paused then shook his head as he resumed the trek down the hallway. “Okay. I retreat a bit. You belong to no one, but answer to your Clan Leader and your Clan Head. Am I not one of those two?”
No way to rebuke that so I nodded.
“Then we are on the same page.”
“Surely, you do not wish to have someone here who has been involved with another for eleven years. One who does not participate in any activity his clan sponsors.”
“I made my five choses. You are among one of them. You have to be here until I make my final chose.” The man came to stop in front of an open door. “This is where you will wait. My servents will bring in lunch in a few minutes. I will join you five and after we will begin.”
“How does this work?”
“You will find out soon enough.” Clan Head waved at the doorway. “Go inside.”
With a deep sigh I walked into the room, fearing what Shamus might be doing? Knew he would be ticked off. When the man did not get his way . . . thing began to fly. He had better aim than I did when I pulled out my wand. It’s why I loved him so much. He knew what he wanted and went for it with everything he had. Worse he had sold his soul to his dad and gained nothing. I had still been taken from him. Least the Clan Head came for me and not Alex The Grand. Situation could have been worse than it was.


* * * Part 3 will be up Thursday * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment