Monday, February 14, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 24

 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

Spend a great amount of time with those you love and treasure today. Make sure you show them how special they are to you. 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 24

First item in the inbox was James’ email. Looked over at him and he sat on the bed with his head hung down at his bare feet. Might have been more sensible to speak to him like any other human being, but something told him it would be more intimate and helpful to James if he used their Fated Mate Connection.

James, what is wrong?

They blew up my parent’s house.

Wasn’t your parents already here?

Yes, but it was where I grew up. It hurts . . . I mean, it is no longer there. All those times I threw the pig skin around with my brothers. All the advice that was given in the bedroom late at night. He waved his hand in front of his face. I’m being stupid. Ignore me.

No, you are not. How are your parents handling it?

Upset they lost everything, but glad they weren’t at home. They’ve decided to move into David’s area if the Alpha will accept them. Right, they were full blood werewolves. David could not bring them into his Mixed Breed Group. So, what did your brother want?

To let me know how he was and that they would be here around six. Bobby all but rolled his eyes at the fact that Tyler and him were mates. He also found his wolf mate. Tyler is explaining that to him. He pointed at the computer. There’s an email here for you. He held out the package. Here’s the package you had carried over.

Bobby slid his chair over so James could kneel in front of the computer. He never expected him to leave less than a breath of air between them as he opened and read the email. Not that he minded. Bobby did look away so James did not feel as if he invaded his privacy. They were not at the point in their relationship of sharing emails and such. If they ever got that far. Over half of what he’d get would pertain to the Stake Group. Other words off limits to anyone but him and Tony. Or whoever else Tony and him deemed necessary.

Warmth closed around my hand as James said, “Read along with me. Never let me see you avoid looking at stuff that concerns us both. I may be dominant to you in our relationship, but not by much and I will not walk all over the strength you bare.”

Fuck yeah. How in the world had he gotten so lucky? Having multiple mates, one that had total say over when and how he spent time with the others, might not be ideal to him, but at least he had one that cared about him. And had no qualms about showing it. To him at least.

“Yes, Mate.” Bobby leaned forward and kissed him lightly before facing the computer screen.

Each word put a thick, heavy bubble stuck in the middle of his chest, pressing so hard he had to squeeze every muscle tightly just to remain upright. How had he missed it?

“My Love, you alright?”

There was no way to answer that question. The last few hours had only revealed another upheaval in his life. This proof was just another piece of the puzzle.

“My Love, answer me. Please. You are scaring me.”

“Sorry, James. I was thinking.” Without results. “I’ve got to send a copy of this to Uncle Tony. Then see what else he found out and setup a meeting with him and David. Then see what our next move is.  I’m just relieved  that there is a reason Tommy took the money. I know Uncle Tony is going to be beyond pissed that Daddy Simon is the one that caused the wreck that killed his wife.” 

Fuck. How could Daddy Simon had done such a vile and sickening thing? Also saw him as a wonderful, loving man. How had he missed such vileness in him. Bobby thought he could read people better than he had Tommy and Daddy Simon. Had his love for them clouded his vision?

“My Love, send it to Mr. Stake and let’s get back to bed.”

Wasn’t much more he could do than that. Uncle Tony would need time to look the papers over and add it to what he had discovered. Plus they had to . . . “Are you going to look at the package?”

“In the morning.”


No comments:

Post a Comment