Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Last Free Write Scene for 2023

Hi all,

Hope all had a wonderful Christmas and an amazing time with their families and friends. I sure did. I had a healthy meal with my Mom and Dad and some fun times. Now, onto our last Free Scene of the year. Doesn’t seem possible does it, but it is. I’m unsure if I will start the year off with a Free Write Story or more Free Write Scenes yet, but we will find out next week.



The large beast sat on the edge of the porch whinning with his head between its paws and ears hunkered down. Not a single sign of aggression towards me. Al doubted the extremely large wolf would attack him, but he wasn’t going to take the change.


“You stay there while I walk inside and call animal control.” I held my hands out in front of me, while walking back inside the house, but before I could reach the counter where the phone rested a mist formed around the beast, freezing me in place.


The mist grew thicker and thicker until the animal was out of view. My mind told me to run and slam the door shut, but my body was frozen in place.


Before I knew it, the mist faded away leaving behind a naked man I knew all too well.


“Daven?”


No comments:

Post a Comment