Wednesday, February 26, 2020

New Coven Chapter 15



* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Damn it. Edward should have guessed Richard knew what he’d been up to. Slim chance it would have worked in the first place, but a man had to try. There was no way he’d stay and be the man’s other half. Not in a million and one years.
“Richard - -“
“That’s Coven Leader to you.” Snapped the asswipe that had snagged him.
“He’s fine.” Richard smiled and motioned for his second in command to leave them.
“Sir,”
“Go. This is between us.”
The snappy, brutish man huffed and walked away, looking back over his shoulder, ensuring his prey knew he was watching him.
“He’s not a total jerk.” Richard reached out as if he was going to caresse him, but let his hands fall to his side. “I know you are not happy about this, but what I don’t know is why you are so opposed to our pairing.”
“Lots of reasons.” Edward crossed his arms.
“Give me one.”
“You are the Coven Leader.”
“So. That’s my job. Not yours.”
“It affects me.”
“I’ll give you that.”
Edward stepped ahead of Richard when he came up to his side and tried to wrap his arms around him.
“I’m patient.”
“Persistent more like it.”
“You should be to.”
“Why?” Edward made three steps, spinning around to face Richard. “You failed to tell me who you where when we met. You are pushy. Arrogant. Stubborn. Wishful. Sexy.” Damn it. He hadn’t meant to say that.
“Sexy. I can work with that.”
“That wasn’t what I meant.”
“People tend to say what they mean when they rant.”
Edward stepped back as Richard moved in on him. Instead of getting away from him, he found himself pressed against a tree.
“You are sexier than anyone I’ve ever met.” Richard leaned in, whispering against his ear. “I can’t wait to get the full picture of who you are. Right down to the person hidden under all the anger you are displaying.”
Edward groaned when Richard nipped his ear. He cursed the separation when Richard stepped back and his urge to move forward and claim the man’s plump, light pink lips.
“Are you going to come back to my house and discuss this, or am I going to have to follow you around until you give me the truth so we can work through your issue.”
“My issue.”
“Yes, yours. I all for our pairing. In fact, not going to let you go.”
What I feared. There was going to be no way out of becoming his. Why did my mind not seemed as bothered by that idea as it had to start with.



No comments:

Post a Comment