Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Life and Love Lesson Chapter 16


Life and Love Lessons
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Chapter 16
“Larry, get out of here.”
“It no longer matters.”
“Nothing has changed for you.”
“Everything has.”
“It has not.” Didn’t matter if it had. The bond had been broken and there was no way to get it back.
“My wife has found her true mate. She is going to join him. Taking my son with her. Once that is known I will lose my place among the pack. It has all been for nothing. I gave up my mate for nothing and I want him back. If we are together then maybe fate will destine us again.”
Doubted it would work that way, but it did not mean Rex did not want to be with him. Yet . . . Not where they could be caught. In his bathroom was not wise. Rex was the lowest among the pack and anyone could walk in at any time without repercussions.
“Go. Please.”
‘Do you not want me.” Larry ran his hands down his back, stopping on his ass.
“Not here. Not know.” Hardest words in the world to say, but they were pure truth. “Go.”
“For now.” Larry stepped out and Rex quickly washed off after he heard the door shut.
* * *
He made his way to the living room and took the seat Mr. Chamberland pointed at. He listened as he was told that he would keep his mouth shut about anything related to the pack and how they lived. Other words, he was to not say anything about his life. He doubted the guy coming would go for that, but he’d give it a try
The knock on the main door put a knot in Rex’s stomach, which dropped to the floor when the man that bore his angular cheeks and rounded eyes and square forehead walked in. He’d always assumed he resembled someone ancestor on his mom or dad’s side, but turned out he looked just like his bioglical father. There was no way Mr. Chamberland could dispute the man’s claim. He could, but the test would prove it. Not that it hadn’t already done so. He was sure of that. If it hadn’t then Mr. Chamberland would not have allowed him inside the house.
Mr. Chamberland walked up to the man, but he walked around him and came right over to him. Rex stood as the man held his hand out, but a grunt from Mr. Chamberland had him dropping his hand before he could reach the man’s hand. The guy looked over his shoulder and then shrugged.
“My named is Aspen Perry. Your mother was my true mate. I have searched for you and her both since the day we created you.” Aspen came to the empty spot beside me and sat down. “Let’s go for a walk and get to know one another.”
Rex stood to be greeted by a growl, only for Aspen to lift one eyebrow at Mr. Chamberland. “It is my time to visit my son. If you stop it, then you will face your Pack Master.”
“Was not stopping it. He has not felt well today. I simply would like for him to remain inside and rest.”
Mr. Chamberland did not want his stiffness to reveal itself. Kind of glad his interference, because walking would be difficult at that time.
“I assume he has seen a doctor.”
Mr. Chamberland nodded and started to leave the room, but as he did, Sara came running in and right up to me. She wrapped her arms around me and said, “Let’s go out tomorrow night.”
Rex put her at arm length, shaking his head. “That will not be possible. I am sorry.”
“You will.” Mr. Chamberland said and patted Sara on her shoulder.
“I will not.”
Mr. Chamberland leaned forward and whispered, “It’s that or terminate your time with this dickweed.”
He turned toward Aspen and ran a hand across his face before he broke his own heart. “I’m sorry, Mr. Perry, but I am not feeling so well. I would like to go and rest. Will you exscue me.”
Rex did not wait for a response. He left the room. As he went to shut his door he heard raised voices promising that he would have time with his son and that he had messed with the wrong supernatural. Then Mr. Chamberland shouted so loud the windows rattled. Before I could reach the bed he had jerked the door open and grabbed him by the back of the collar. Rex did not fight him, he let him drag him down the hallway and into a dark room.


No comments:

Post a Comment