Monday, August 3, 2020

Life and Love Lesson Chapter 15


Life and Love Lessons
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Chapter 15
Rex spent the last three day listening to Mr. Chamberland drone on about how much his mother had disgraced herself by having him, a mixed breed. How that he was still going to pay for that fact soon as he saw this warlock and told him that he wanted nothing else to do with him. Rex wasn’t so sure he was going to do such. He was a man with his own mind and he knew how to use it. Did not matter what happened to him as long as he did what was right. Until he saw the guy and judged him himself there was no decision going to be made on his part.
Larry came in with the key an hour before the meeting was to take place. “Let’s get you out of there and to your room. You are to clean up and put on the clothes Alpha laid on your bed. Then join him in the living room.”
“Suck precise orders.”
“Please do as he says.” Larry unlocked the cage door and reached in to help me scoot out.
Each bone cracked as I moved forward and the muscles refused to stretch. There was no way an hour was going to allow my body to loosen up. A hot shower would help, but three day in an small kennel would take more than an hour to work out.
“You got your legs under you?”
No. “Yes.” No way would I let him see weakness.
“I can’t stand to see you like this, but I admire you standing up for yourself. More than that, I admire all the help you have given the pack members. Lots more have came to me.”
Damn. I was glad to help them, but I was not so sure how much more Mr. Chamberland was going to be willing to take before his punishments for me became a bit harsher. Lately, he’d been going easy on me because of the upcoming meeting. Once it was over . . .
Larry got Rex into his room and onto the edge of the bed. He knelt and reached for his shirt, but Rex knocked his hand away.
“I’ve got it. Go on.”
“I want to help you.”
“Go before you get into trouble.” As much as Rex and his wolf longed to have him, Larry was no longer theirs.
“Don’t care.”
“I do.” Rex pushed to his feet and made his way into the bathroom. He’d just gotten his shirt and pants off when the door opened and shut behind him. He looked over his shoulder and Larry stood there, taking him in.
“I should never had given you up.”
“You did what you needed to. Now go before you screw up what you wanted.”
Rex cut the water on and stepped under the hot water. He had just got shampoo on the rag when the curtain parted and Larry stepped in behind him.



No comments:

Post a Comment