Monday, October 5, 2020

Life and Love Lessons Chapter 26

 

Life and Love Lessons

* * *

Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.

M/M Content

Unedited Story

* * *

Chapter 26

Stunned did not cover it. Exasperated fit. Somewhat. Aspen’s words replayed over and over in his mind. If Fabin hadn’t ran in, screaming about it did not matter and pulling Rex into a tight hug, He would have said Aspen fed him a line of bull shit. But . . . Fabin had yet to let him go. Had yet to quit whispering soothing words into his ear.

“You are mine. My wolf says so. It does not matter, sweetheart. I promise I will never leave you, baby. I will take care of you for the rest of our lives.”

Words soothing to the soul, yet unsettling as well. Rex was an independent person. Did not need anyone to take care of him. Took care of himself. His wolf had been gunho about taking care of those wolves. Taken beatings and berating in order to do secure safety for them. His wolf and him did not need anyone to take care of them. Let alone four mates.

“Will all four control me?”

Fabin sat back, muttering about how he did not want to control him. How he would not do so. Rex doubted he realized what he said.

“Rex,” Aspen took hold of my hand, smiling, but it was a fake one. One like mom used to give when she knew he would not like what she was about to say. “We do not even know if you will have a mate, other than Fabin.”

That was a plus. “How can I ensure I do not?”

“Do you really want to avoid what fate has given you?” Aspen locked eyes with him.

“No he does not.” Fabin lifted him like he was nothing but a rag doll, nuzzling Rex’s neck. “We will face whatever comes our way as a mated pair.” He began carrying him toward the door.

Aspen and Alpha Widow appeared in front of them, blocking their path.

“Where do you think you are taking my boy?”

“Home.”

“He is home.”

“He is not. He is at his father’s. Not his mates.” Fabin gave a small growl, getting one back from Alpha Widows. “Alpha, you know I am within my right. He is my mate. We belong together. It is time I mate with him and make him mine.”

Oh hell no. Rex wiggled until Fabin loosened his grip and he was able to slide to the floor. “I am my own person. Not yours or anyone elses.”

“Mate, that is not what I meant.”

“You said it plain as day.” Rex walked around Fabin and back up the stairs leading to the room he’d stayed in last night. He was not going to risk being mated by someone who wanted to make him property. Or finding any other mate that might do the same. He was leaving dodge before he ran into anyone else that wanted to claim him.

No comments:

Post a Comment