Monday, December 14, 2020

New Story Trade In and Up (Small update)

 

Hi,

Hope all are staying well and safe. Keeping their distance, wearing their mask, and washing their hands often. It has to be getting tiring of hearing that, but it is the best way to keep yourself safe and the ones you love and care for safe. Going through the virus with my entire family has proven it is no joke. I all but lost my dad to it, and I do not wish for anyone to suffer the way me and my mom did while we were stuck at home while he laid in the hospital unaware of what was taking place. It is terrifying and the hardest thing I think I have ever lived through. So, I wish everyone to stay safe and healthy.

Okay, enough of the soap box issue, that I did not mean to get off onto. Sorry about that guys. Today I have started a new blog story. I debated whether to start it before the new year or not, but I thought we could all use a good read with all that is going on. But there will be just one chapter a week until the first week of January. Lots to do for Christmas, so I have to budget my time. Plus, I’m working on revising the finial book in the Marked Ones Series.

So, I have started the story below, but I’m not sure where it is going, so I’m going along for the ride with you guys this time. More so than normal. I hope it turns into a great little story for you folks. We will see. Until then, enjoy chapter one for this week and remember

Let Your Imagination Soar When You Read.

Julia

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Trade In and Up Chapter 1

 

Rushing water swirled around me, pressing me further down. Hands of seaweed reached up ready to welcome me to the bottom. My lungs felt like fire raced through them as they begged and pleaded for air, but all that they received was salt water. My eyes had fixed themselves on the lifeless body of my lover of ten years, John. Life had been hell on us for the last five years, running from place to place, barely avoiding the Julian Gang from South Africa. Who knew one party would ruin our lives. Take our lives in the end. We figured after we witnessed Mr. Julian’s youngest boy strangle an underage boy to death at the party that our days were numbered. Didn’t stop us from going to the police. Testify against him. He is serving time in jail, but his father swore our lives would end or take the place of his boy. Neither appealed to us, so we decided to go into witness protection. Little good that done us. Mr. Julian’s men always found us and chances us before we could get relocated. It was why when I heard the bullet shattered the windshield and pierce my lover’s forehead, taking what joy John had in his eyes, I . . .  Shock stole all function. Or common sense. I jerked the wheel left and right over the Lighting End Bridge, fifty feet drop into the bay that led to the bay we’d spent our day picnicking on. It had been a picture-perfect day.

“Breath damn it.”

“You best hope he makes it.”

“Sir, I’m doing my best.”

“You where the fool that caused him to wreck.”

“Breath dam it.” Hot air rushed across my salt-soaked cheeks. “Please. I do not want to be where your boyfriend is.”

As much as I’d like to say I did not listen to the fool who wanted me to be handed over to the one who had just taken the life of my partner, I had no true say in it. Water spewed from my lungs and I was titled onto my side and hard pats to my back had me wincing.

“Not so hard, you jerk ass.”

Right. Don’t bruise the man he’s going to murder. Made lots of sense.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment