Monday, December 21, 2020

Trade In and Up Chapter 2

 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 2

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. Some BDSM may apply to the story at some point and time.

* * *

Trade In and Up Chapter 2

Charcoal eyes glared down at me through a halo of blonde hair. “Ugh . . . Why do you hate me?”

“Why do you ask stupid questions.”

Mr. Julian jerked me up by the arms, tossing me over his shoulder. Any other situation I would have gotten off on being man handled, but . . . Not by him. He was a monster who though he controlled the world.

“Damn it.”

Yes. Sirens blared in the background. Not that they helped me in the passed, but their distraction might give me a chance to get free. Air whooshed out of me as I landed on the hard metal. Didn’t lay still to take in the impact, I lunged up and forward, only to slam into a flat outstretched palm. Not Julian’s. Much bigger. Much larger. Much stronger. Knocked me back three good inches.

“Where do you think you are going?”

Who was . . . Over the long running from Julian’s men I’d seen most of his henchmen. Not that one. He did not fit the MO of the others. He was tall. Muscular. Not bulky like most of the ones that came after me and John. Man did not appear to have drank a beer a day in his life. The other guy’s gave off a vibe of eagerness of meanness. This guy . . . Reminded me of John. Dominant. Controlling. He knew how to get what he wanted from a person without violence. Without raising his voice. None of those aspects fit with Julian. There was not another person associated with Julian that held such an air about them.

I titled my head from side to side, studying the angular cheeks that led up to nicely rounded eyes that held bright pine green eyes. Unique eye color.

“Don’t think about it.”

“About what?” What was I doing? Talking to him was going to get me nowhere. I knew it. So why interact with him?

“Getting by me. Not going to happen, boy.”

Shiver ran up my spine.

“Ah . . . Would not let Mr. Julian know that little secret about yourself.” The man winked at me. “Boy.” He climbed into the van, tossing his head towards the bench behind me. “Sit, boy.”

He was not my Master. I was not going to listen to him.

“Now, Boy.”

“Not my Master.”

The man reached behind him and tugged the door closed. He glanced behind me and then nodded. “I am not.” The yet part hung in the air, even if I did not like the thought of it. “But I am here to help you.”

“Huh?” Help me?

“My name is, Special Agent Preston Clarkson.”

FBI. What would they be doing inside Julian’s group?

“I’m sorry it took me so many years to work my way so close to the inner rankings of Julian. It is not easy, but today was my lucky day.”

“Doesn’t feel so lucky to me?”

“Sorry. Lucky might be wrong considering . . . What I meant was I can get you away from him and take him down for murder, drug trafficking, as wells as human trafficking, all in one swoop.”

That would be good, but Mr. Julian would find some way to escape the charges they brought against him. Just who he was.

“Give me five minutes and stay inside here like you are supposed to. You are safe inside this van. There are gunmen watching after you and if it leaves there are trackers on it. We clear, Boy?”

“Don’t boy me.”

“You listen to it best.”

True, but he was  not my Master. “Fine.”

“Five minutes and Mr. Julian will be out of your hair.”

He might think so, but I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment