Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 51

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 51

Bobby stood behind Tommy, caging him in as David tapped the motionless wolf on the head. As far as he’d been able to tell, the wolf had not moved since him and Tommy left. Kind of shocked him that the wolf had not tried to escape. What was the wolf’s deal? Who was he? Why had he not shifted back? Not even tried to heal himself. Oh, he was healing, but he’d not sped the process by shifting.

“Now wolf,” David nudged the wolf with the toe of his shoe, “you are hurt and in my area and are Mixed from the smell of it. So change or I’ll throw you in the cell until the Master arrives and forces the change.”

The wolf whimpered and looked his way. Not an ounce of . . . Oh, Bobby was sure the wolf understood what David said. Just not . . .

“I’m unsure if he knows how to?”

“Wolf, do you know how to change?”

The wolf whimpered at David’s question.

“Alright, wolf. Do you have a pack?”

Another whimper. Damn. What was up with this wolf? No concept of how to shift. No pack? Where had he came from?

“Call your human name and let him come forward.” Once again the wolf whimpered at David’s order. “Do you not have a human name?” 

Another whimper broke Bobby’s heart, but it did nothing to give a sense of forgiveness for the anger that flowed through him. The wolf had stalked him and Tommy. He wanted to know why and who he was.

“Fine. Guards, take him to the cell and have Doc look at him while I call the Master.”

David joined him, Tommy, Tony and Daddy Simon on the deck as the guards carried the wolf to the cell Tony kept below Tommy’s house. Once they was past us David glance his way.

“Bobby you look much better. Do you feel better?”

“I do, thanks for asking.”

Tony bristled, but kept silent. Bobby knew there would be words at some point, but for them Tony kept quiet.

“Do you know who that wolf is? He does not seem to know his human name or how to change.”

David exhaled so hard the air ruffled around them all. “I do not. I know he is a mix a wolf/vamp mix. The master has been called and because of that I have moved up your Vampire Wedding and have the plane ready to fly you guys to the start of your honeymoon. I think it will be best for three pack guards and three of Mr. Stake’s guards to accompany you.”

“I agree with you.” Tony spoke to David, but his eyes bored into Bobby. “Tommy, I’d like to speak with you. Privately.”

“Go ahead, baby.”

“I’m heading out to prepare the ceremony. I will see you both there.”

“Thanks for coming, Alpha Kind.”

Bobby leaned over the railing and tried not to listen in on the private conversation taking place between Tony and his mate. He knew it wasn’t his place to do so, but he knew the spot Tony was putting Tommy in wasn’t a good one. It took all his strength not to run in there and tell Tony to take his issues up with him. He might should have. Would if Tony started making this a habit of his. But Tommy handled it like a pro.

“He could hurt you.”

“Uncle Tony Stake, you listen to me. If Simon, your mate, was in need what would you do?”

“Whatever he needed.”

“That is my point. My mate needs this, just like you do, and I am more than glad to provide it for him. If you do not like it then you do not have to come around me.”

A loud gasp all but had Bobby turning around to see Tony’s face, but he kept staring at the ground.

“That is not what I am saying. I am scared he will get carried away. He is not as skilled at taking blood as I am.”

“Uncle, my mate knows what he is doing. He would not hurt me for anything. So accept it or leave it up to us.”

“Fine. You win. I will let you run your life. Would whether lose this fight and see you.”

It grew silent between them. Bobby knew they were hugging, but he kept his head foreword until Tommy called him to join them.

“Simon and I will be in the living room when you two are ready to head to the ceremony.” Tony gave a small bow towards me. “Don’t make my nephew late for his Vampire Wedding. I’ll take offense to that.”

“Then let’s get our showers taken.” Bobby smiled at Tommy who headed toward the hallway.


No comments:

Post a Comment