Monday, June 20, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 20

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 20

What was he supposed to say? He did not want to lie to his Heart Owner. That would destroy them from the get-go and that was what he was aiming to avoid by having him here.

“There is more . . .”

Enapay was smart. He’d work things out on his own from my silence. Dracula could be told he said nothing and it be the truth. And maybe, Enapay would understand him a bit better.

“What is it? Or is it a Who? Is there someone else in play? Pulling your chain? Are you just a puppet? If you are . . . You can’t say.” Enapay ran his hand over his face. “I really don’t know you at all. Do I?” He looked up at me, shaking his head. “I’ve been spilling lies about you and all you’ve been doing is what you’ve been ordered to do. Haven’t you?” He groaned and stood, walking around the room, even going behind him.

Javis watched Enapay walk his office and mutter to himself. He made sure to cut the extra strong hearing he had down. Wasn’t something he normally done when people he needed to know thing about, but he wanted his Heart Owner to trust him and eavesdrooping in on his private discussion wouldn’t win him points. Might help him out in understanding him, but it might get his ass kicked to the curve as well. 

Enapay halted his pacing right in front of him and pointed his finger in his face. “I’m not going to force you to tell me what is really going on and you being . . . forced . . . ordered . . . controlled, or whatever the truth is, does not change my feelings on what is taking place among my kind. It sort of changes my view on you and makes me wish to know the true you a bit more and for me to . . .” his voice faded, but not so low that his voice was unhearable. “Gather an explanation for the hard-on I’ve get being around you.”

Ah . . . he is feeling a draw to him. Warmth seeped over him and made his skin flush. He hoped it wasn’t noticeable. And thank goodness Enapay was willing to let him pass on asking him a thousand questions that might lead to him slipping up on who was behind his plans for the Vampires coming out. The Royal Blood Society had to remain in the background. Unknown. He had to listen to them. When they gave him orders, until then . . .

“I would love to get to know you more. In more than a friendship mode. If you would allow it.”

“How do you presume we do that? You are unable to go to a movie or a diner without a crowd of security. And people will swarm us if they see us together, unless . . . I need to give that speech to the media.”


No comments:

Post a Comment