Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Chapter 22 Part 2

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 22 Part 2

“You where off in your own head again.” Alexander sighed. “Tell me how your man got you to take him . . . how are you two going out on a date? You are the most well known man-vampire alive.”

“Somehow . . . I’m unsure what I did, but . . . he guessed I . . . in a round about way . . . guess you could say he knows that someone is in control of me.”

Alexander r scooted forward on the couch so fast he all but fell to the floor. “What in the . . . How did he figure that out? What did you say that tipped you off? You are not that careless. For fifteen years you have avoided giving that up. You would not do so now. You are dead. We have to leave. Now. Back. Gather him up. You can explain to him later. Get your ass in gear. I’m not kidding.”

Expected mouthful. No one got away with disobeying the Red Blood Society, not even a member. The member above all else knew who every vampire in the world answered to. Dracula. And they knew he lost any kind of empathy a thousand years ago.

“I’m not running.” 

And he would not. He’d face the music. Tell Dracula the truth. He put me in charge of making a plan come to life. He’d work hard for fifteen years without a single slip up and when a challenge came to life, Dracual was nowhere in sight. His advisor could only tell him to wait for him to call. That was something that one could not do among the human politics and maintain their status, which meant stepping up and making choices on his own to save the task at hand. If Dracula wanted to punish him for keeping alive his ultimate goal then so be it. He knew Dracual would not care one bit that his Heart Owner had arrived, so he’d make sure that aspect was not mentioned.

“What do you mean?”

“Just what I said. I have done nothing but work to keep Dracual’s ultimate goal that he tasked me with alive.”

“He will not care about that.”

“Then he is the fool. Not me. I will no longer cave to him.”

“Then you might as well take control of the entire world and do what is best for us all. Humans and Vampires.”


No comments:

Post a Comment