Monday, October 23, 2023

Free Write Scene


I sat doing my favorite pastime, watching Jamal sleep in his comfy recliner. His feet were kicked up and his head lulled to the right. The way the lightweight blanket draped over one shoulder and down his body reminded me of a puppy wrapped up under a cozy blanket.


Arms snuggled around my waist, tugging me back against a hard, firm chest that I knew as well as I did the one curled underneath the blanket. I loved my life with my partners. The day I ran across Daniel and Jamal was beyond the best day of my life. None of us knew the day they walked down the boardwalk and saw a struggling musician playing for his supper money that they’d met their third.


“He’s so peaceful.”


“Only because we have you, babe.” Daniel nuzzled the base of my neck, over his large-mouthed, claiming mark.


Jamal’s mark rested on the other side of my neck, smaller but still as prominent and visible as Daniel’s huge werewolf teeth marks. What could you say for a domestic breed dog shifter? We were a triad and a half. Werewolf, a domestic breed dog shifter, and a human, all meant to have one happy-go-lucky life, and we did.


“You two are what makes us so special.” I squeezed his arms. “Doesn’t he look like a puppy laying there?”


“I can hear ya’, honey.”


“Then you know where I’d rather have you two.” A hard pinch to my ass had me yelping and it drew a deep, rich chuckle from Jamal. “Oh, hush you. And you, Daniel, stop that.”


“What? You started the playing with that comment.”


“Wasn’t a comment that required me being pinched.”


“Then,” Jamal was up, across the room and swooped me into his arms. “time to take you to our bed and ravish you the rest of the day.”


“Sounds like the perfect plan, Jamal.”


I giggled, in a very unmanly way, grinning up at him loving how he was able to handle my body weight even though he wasn’t that strong-looking. I’d told him over and over not to lift me, but he ignored me like they did on so many things when it came to making me happy.


“he’s doing it again, Jamal.”


“I know, but we will give him something much more entertaining to think on, won’t we, Daniel.”


“You two always do, babe.” I ran the tip of my finger over the outer edge of his face. “I love you both.”


No comments:

Post a Comment