Friday, February 10, 2017

Where have they gone? Will they come back?


As a writer words make up my life. I express myself in the basics ways with them. What do I do if words fail me.?

Question I hope to never endure again, but know I will. There are always going to be times when words will not do a situation or object justice. As a writer, that is the most annoying thing in the world. For me at least, because it brings my entire world to a stop. Not really, but it seems like it, because it makes me flounder around like a headless person trying to escape the depths of a tavern full of deep cliffs.

When this faces me, I’m always asking what am I to do. I try things that have worked in the past, but there is no promise on what will bring the words back into line for me. Or if anything can. So, what do I do, you ask.


I wait and see what happens next and pray I am led in the right direction by the next set of words that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment