Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Short Mythical Creature Unedited Conversation




This week I am giving you guy a short, unedited, conversation. Each one will be based off a supernatural (paranormal) aspect. Like today’s is related to the mythical creature that I love the most. Unicorns..

Enjoy and let your imagination soar when you read.



“You are serious?”

“Yes, Caleb.”

“A unicorn?”

“In the woods.”

“How far?”

“What?”

“How far in the woods?”

“Oh, two miles away from the stream.”

“Shit.”

“What?”

“Sam . . . Samuel, . . .”

“Fuck. I’m not going to like this. Am I?”

“I hope you do.”

“Don’t keep me waiting, Caleb.”

“Right.” He ran his hands through his hair. “This is going to be . . . hard to swallow.”

“Can’t be harder than a Unicorn walking in the woods. I sound like a fucking lunatic.”

“You do not.”

“People don’t go around saying they saw unicorns, unless they want to be locked away.”

“Some do.”

“You are making no sense.”

“Right.” He stood up taller, putting himself all most eye to eye with Sam. “You did see a Unicorn.”

“I know - -“

“Let me finish.” He waited until Sam nodded. “What you saw was . . . Well, some people . . . Lord, I never thought it would be this hard to . . .”

“Spit it out. Now!”

“The Unicorn you saw was me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment