Thursday, July 26, 2018

Short, Unedited Conversation



This week I am giving you guy a short, unedited, conversation that comes to mind. Each one will be based off a supernatural (paranormal) aspect. Like today’s conversation is coming from a demon that is well known among us. Lucifer.

Enjoy and let your imagination soar when you read.




“I’m waiting.”

“I know you are, honey.”

“Do not honey me.”

“Then what am I to call you. Lucifer. You told me not to ever address you by your birth name.”

“Lucy . . .”

“Don’t’ Lucy me.”


“You expect me to sit by and let you drink that cocktail.”

“I do.”

“And why would I allow you to do that?”

“Because it is my right.”

“It might be, but it is my right to protect the child I placed inside your womb.”

“My womb. My body. If I want to drink a cocktail, I will.”

“Not why you carry my child.”

“Hey? You aren’t allowed to do that.”

“Once again, I can do whatever the hell I want to.”

“Now that all to damn well.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Lucifer dear, you plucked me from my family on my eighteenth birthday. Have not let me see them since then. Ten long years. I have not even seen my youngest brother. Only know his name thanks to your inquiry, which I had to ask for you to do that. All you wanted me for was the child I carry.”

“That is not true.”

“Sure is.”

“I waited until you were of human age at the request of your father. Demon children are bethroted before their birth and go to their other half at the ripe old age of sixteen. I gave you two extra years.”

“Why did you chose me? There are plenty of full-blooded demons that throw themselves at you every day.”

“Those freaks were not given the other half of my soul. Do not hold the power you do over me. They can not calm the fiery demon that lurks on the edge of the surface each and every day. You were created for me. Therefore . . . I had no other choice but to bring you to my side.”

“You could have asked me. Could have let me complete my dream. Or does that not matter to you?”

“Evreything you want and need matters. I have offered for you to do online class . . .”

“How in the hell am I supposed to do that from the depth of hell?”

“I told you I would live among the humans while you completed your degree.”

“You would have been miserable.”

“You do care.”

“Course I do.” She sighed. “I just . . . get’s boring down here. I get claustophic. I can’t even leave the fucking house for two seconds without a guard following me. Least call them off while I’m in and around our home.”

“I . . . how long has this bothered you?”

“Long time.”

“Why not tell me before we made our child?”

“You have so much to deal with.”

“So . . . all this . . .” he waved his hand in the air, “had nothing to do with you being pregnant?”

“Course not.”

“You are glad we are having a child?”

“Course I am.”

“You aren’t pissed about me . . . how did you say it?”

“Plucking me from my family?”

“Yeah.”

“Not any more. Was when you first came from me, but I knew nothing about the Hell Realm.”

“Okay.” He opened his arms, and Lucy came to him, like she had every day since I brought her here. “If I take the guards from the house will that appease you?”

“Not really. I can’t even walk in the garden without one of them frowning, or snarling about having to be among the roses and tulips.”

“They do not like those flowers of yours.”

“Why not? They are beautiful.”

“That is why.”

“Don’t they have something they find peace among?”

“Sure they do, but most demons don’t seek out beauty to ease their tension.”

“Right. They fight. Take it out on others. Curse. Snarl. Hiss. Throw a fit until they are spent and then drop off to sleep, waking up to calmness.”

“Yes.”

“I’m not . . .”

“You do have a demon aspect to you. Your father’s other half might have been human, but he has not lost his demon side. It is just buried deep within him, just like yours are.”

“Will you at least tell them to wait on the perimeter of the garden. Their snottiness destroy my peacefulness?”

“I can do that.”

“Thank you.” She laid a hand over her stomach. “Now, I’m hungry.”

“We cool then?”

“Yes, baby, we are.”


No comments:

Post a Comment