Monday, July 23, 2018

Short Unedited Conversation




This week I am giving you guy a short, unedited, conversation that comes to mind. Each one will be based off a supernatural (paranormal) aspect. Like today’s is related to Witches.

Enjoy and let your imagination soar when you read.



“Travis, get your ass in gear.”

“Why? There’s two hours before we have to leave.”

“You take longer than that to find your outfit.”

“So. Shoot me. I want to look nice for meeting your . . . Witchery family.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“Please do not call my family that to their face.”

“Truth isn’t it.”

“Might be, but we don’t have to send them to hating you straight off the bat, do we?”

“Don’t matter to me one way or the other.”

“Should.”

“Why?”

“You have chosen me as yours, just as I have chosen you as mine. That means we are together for life.”

“That’s me and you. Not your family.”

“Afraid that I come with the baggage of my family.”

“Not like you like them any better.”

“Doesn’t matter. I tolerate their interferences . . .”

“Not happily.”

“Still I tolerate it.”

“To a point.”

“That’s right, which means . . .”

“What?”

“You know what.”

“No I don’t.”

“Then let me make it clear. Until they reach the point I allow them you have to get along with them and try your . . . more than your best to get along with them.”

“Life sucks.”

“Sure does.” Rex snickered. “No get dressed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment