Thursday, August 23, 2018

Demon Conversation




This week I’m going to be giving you a snippet of a conversation between two characters. These are plucked from my mind as I sit sipping my Cold Brew.

If you are under 18 leave the site.
Unedited Conversation
M/M Content
* * *



“What is so funny?”

“You have . . .” his laughter brought my hands to my chest. “Why do you have . . . this can’t be real.”

“It is.” David spun away from Kyle. “I thought you would . . . Understand. Accept me.”

“How am I supposed to do that.”

“You told me you loved me. We have been together for half a year. You gave me a promise ring. Told me that next year would be our year to seal our love.”

“That was before . . . You really thought I could accept horns and pointed ears? What are you?”

“Doesn’t matter.” I spun away and went to the closest. “I will be out of here in a few minutes.”

“Stay. I’ll leave.”

“Not necessary. I’ll be going back to my world. Where no one can . . .”

No comments:

Post a Comment