Monday, August 20, 2018

Witchy Conversation



This week I’m going to be giving you a snippet of a conversation between two characters. These are plucked from my mind as I sit sipping my Cold Brew.

If you are under 18 leave the site.
Unedited Conversation

* * *

“What did you do that for?” Larry stared at the huge dent in the plaster he’d replaced a month ago.

“Why do you think?”

“Not sure. All I did was give you a reason you did not need that damn book to cast a spell.”

“You said I didni’t need it, so I got rid of it.”

“You could not have laid it down?”

“Could have, but aiming at you head was a better idea.”

“You missed me by a mile.” Larry shook his head at his lover of ten years.

“Meant to.”

“You meant to, but you aimed for my head?” Another shake of his head. “Rex, which did you mean?”

Rex sighed. “Look,” he lifted his hands and stared at his palms. “These skills you have said I had for the last ten years have not improved. I still can not cast a damn spell from that book. The book you said belonged to my mom and dad.”

“It does.” Larry walked over to Rex and took his head, tugging him to the sofa. “Not all spells can come from a book.”

“Then where.”

“Your heart.” He rested his hand over there. “I have read that book. Each spell in there is handwritten.”

“So?”

“That means that the spell were created by someone among your family history.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” He rubbed his lover’s chest. “Stop and open your mind. Let it guide you. Let your heart spin the words to life. Then chant them. Let them come to life inside your head then flow from your sexy ass lips.”


No comments:

Post a Comment