Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Flash Fiction Tuesday




* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content
If Under 18 leave site
M/M Content
* * *

Kevin gripped my hips and thrust hard and fast, claiming my ass for his own. It was the first time since we’d admitted to each other that we belonged together for life. The signs of mateship had been there since they’d met some five weeks ago, but neither of us would admit it. Fear. Concern. Family demands. All kept them from doing so, but finally they’d decided to take their own lives into their hands. They might be different species, but the fates saw fit to pair them up and no one had the right to separate what fate put together. Not even the ones she blessed.

“Tommy,” Kevin shouted as his wolf’s knot exstened and latched onto my prostrate. “You sure, baby?”

“More than.”

“Then bite.”

We both shifted our heads so we could reach the edge of each other’s neck, the one spot that only blessed mates could leave a mark that the world knew the other was off limits.

“Now.”

I let my jaguar teeth come forward and bite down. Hot spunk filled me to the point that it leaked out between Kevin’s knot. I knew in that moment that he had knocked me up. Another fact that only blessed ones could achieve.

“Omph.”

“Sorry, baby.” Kevin wrapped his arms around me and rolled over, taking me with him. “Better?”

“Much.”

“You know - -“

“I know.”

“You upset?”

“Not one bit.” How could he be? The world would not be able to dispute their mateship. “It is perfect.”

“It is.” Kevin kissed the side of my neck and nuzzled over the mating mark. “Sleep, baby. You need all the rest you can get.”

He couldn’t argue there. In three months they’d be parents to either a wolf pup, or a jaguar cub. He didn’t care which, long as it was healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment