Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Heart’s Desire Chapter 6



* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Cal watched as the filthy young wolf faded into a dirt covered young man. He let his eyes drift over the youngster, taking in a deep breath at every important part. Sunk in thighs. Caved in stomach. Ex-long, slim cock. Heavy balls that hung low. Man had a great package. Just needed to be fed up a bit and toned up a bit more.
“What’s your name?” Travis all but whispered to the young man who hunkered in on himself. “I won’t harm you. Promise.” The man just curled up tighter, breaking my heart.”
Cal’s wolf had moved closer and laid at the youngester’s feet. When the man pulled into a tighter ball, the wolf curved his way around his legs, whimpering. Travis reached down and patted his head, smiling down at him.
“It’s going to be okay, Alpha. I promise. No one will hurt him.”
“he’s scared for me?” The youngster whispered.
“He is.” Travis as he sat crossed legged in front of the young ma and wolf.
“He’s an alpha?”
“He is the area’s Alpha.”
“How much trouble am I in?”
A question that Travis could not answer without knowing what had actually taken place. One that Cal was not sure if he wanted to know the answer to. He did not want to be the one to have to sentence his Heart’s Desire. His brother, bless his heart, did what he did best, skirted over the matter at hand.
“Have you noticed anything else about the Alpha wolf?”
“He smells amazing. His scent is why I risked leaving the note at the last place.”
“What about his scent?”
“Makes me hungry.”
“I bet so.” Travis’ remark drew a rumble from Cal’s wolf, which had the youngster reaching down to rub his fur.
“What is wrong with him?”
“He is displeased with my joke.”
“Joke?”
“Was you born a Lycan or made a Lycan?”
“Guess born. I just found out about two years ago when my wolf showed up. Since then . . . Harry’s been showing me the robes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment