Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Heart’s Desire Chapter 4



* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
“Hopefully . . . Keeping my Heart’s Desire alive.”
“your . . . “
“Heart’s . . . .”
“. . . Desire.”
“What does he or she have to do with evidence bags?”
“Does mom know?”
Leave it to my brothers to cover all the basic questions. And the ones I have no answers to. Other than the obvious ones. Mom does not know. I had said Heart’s Desire. And I had no fucking idea what my Heart’s Desire had to do with evidence bags. Damn, the night had gone from hell in a hand basket to damnation fire in one breath.
“Think you need to start over, big brother.” Gray tugged the seat beside me out and sat down.
“You know I told you there’s been a Lycan scent at the last ten murder scenes?” all my brother’s nodded. “Tonight there was a message left.”
“What kind?” Travis took the seat beside Gray.
Cal dug through the baggies until he found the bag holding the plea. “This.” He passed it to Travis as the other gathered around to read over his shoulder.
“The scent is stronger on that note. Soon as I opened it . . .”
“You world lit anew.”
Flame, my pet brother couldn’t have describe it any better.
“He’s not sure if this note is a ploy or not.” Sal started organizing the other bags. “We’ve got here some scraps of papers, pens, and a . . . cloth.” He lifted the largest bag.
“Cloth?” Where had the grew found that? They’d been no mention of that before he left the scene. The crime lab had been pretty much wrapped up by the time he’d left. Or so, he’d thought. So, Savage led him to believe. “Don’t take it out.”
“Not stupid, brother.” Sal snapped. “Just want a better scent.
My entire body went onto high alert the moment the scent invaded my nose. My body stiffened. My cock sprang to life. My mouth watered. My eyes stung.
“Yep. It’s his Heart’s Desire.”
Cal looked up to see what Flame was going on about to find all his brothers waving their faces. He didn’t need to know how much pheromones he was putting off. Not only did they tell him by their actions, but his cock was hard enough to drive a nail home in one hit.
“You got any gloves?” Travis tilted the end of the bag up to his face. “There’s something on this, but . . .”
Cal got up and pulled out his evidence kit and handed his brothers a pair of gloves each. One by one they snapped them in place as Travis tugged the bag free. He lifted the end of the large piece of terry cloth up.
“This is blood.”
Blood?
“Hey.” Travis released it soon as Cal jerked it from him.
Cal had it up to his nose, sniffing. “Damn it.” It was his. My Heart’s Desire. He’d been hurt. Bleeding at least. Why? Had he done it himself? Had someone harmed him? Why? He had to know.
“Time to hunt, Alpha?”
Gray nailed it. We had more than a small scent to track down. We had a blood scent to go by. Time to track what belonged to him. To bring him home. If at all possible. If not . . . to jail. It would tear Cal’s heart in half to do so, but he’d do what had to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment