Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Heart’s Desire Chapter 8


Heart’s Desire Chapter 8
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Took them longer to return to their home than it did to get there. Jacob’s wolf was weak and ran slower than them. None of them minded, though. Just one more thing that had to solved. Harry had not taken care of Jacob like he said he had. Looked as he had kept him weak and dependent on him. Not that Jacob would believe Cal. Not if Cal had saved him from the streets. Time and showing him how people truly treated each other would show him how poorly he had been treated. That took time. Time they had. During that time, Cal and his brothers would ensure that Jacob had been taught the proper information about Lycans. If Harry had kept Jacob dependent on him, then it was possible he only what he wanted him to know and how he wanted him to believe.
Gray shifted first and went inside my house to retrieved our clothing and a pair of sweats for Jacob. They would be huge on him, but they had drawstrings.
Once all of them had shifted, him included, Cal retrieved some water for them each. He stood beside Jacob, soaking in the warmth that wafted off of him. Took all his control not to pull him under his arms and shelter him from the unease that he put off. To help put him at ease, Cal decided to do what most humans did. Introduce everyone.
“Jacob, let me introduce you to everyone.” He pointed to Gray first. “Gray.” Gray nodded. “Travis.” Travis smiled at him. “Quiet one is Raymond. Tall one, is Sal. Ans the bright red haired one is Flame. I’m Cal.”
“Thank you Alpha.” Jacob tilted his head to the side, giving the proper respect. Not something I ever wanted him to do. He was my equal since he was my Heart’s Desire, but until he understood the full extend of that . . . Best Cal kept his displeasure to himself.
“I’m going to fix some supper for everyone. Would you like to watch some TV with the others?”
“If it’s okay, Alpha, I’d like to stay with you.”
“That’s fine. You can help me cut up some veggies then.” I tossed my heads towards the living room, knowing my brothers would take the hint. Cal only asked them to stay, because after Jacob was settled for the night, there would another hunting party. If Harry did not follow Jacob’s scent to the house. There had been no hiding our scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment