Monday, November 2, 2020

Life and Love Lessons Chapter 32

 

Hi,

Hope all are enjoying the story. I know it is becoming a long one, but it has taken on a life of its on. Not to mention my goal to have it done before November, has failed to be met. Since November is NaNoWrMo I will only be putting up one chapter a week. I hope you guys enjoy them and bare with me this month while I free write my way to 50,000 words.

 

Have a great day and let your imagination soar as you read.

Julia

Life and Love Lessons

* * *

Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.

M/M Content

Unedited Story

* * *

Chapter 32

Rex knocked on the office door, waiting for an enter. He’d like to say fear did not course over him, but . . . not so much fear, but unease and unsure. Both of those were high in his mind.

“Rex,” Aspen said as he stepped as. “Is something wrong?”

“I asked him to join us.” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas came up to my dad’s side. “Young Fabin and you are correct. I was making things harder for him.”

He had asked me to join him. It was his voice in my head. He was not hiding the fact that he spoke to me mind to mind. He’d not outright said it, but the way Fabin’s eyes darted from mine to mine, pausing for a second before they fell and a huge frown marred his face, told Rex he knew what was going on with him. Also told him that he did not like it. Meant Rex would not like it

Rex rushed to Fabin’s side and wrapped his arms around him, snuggling into his side. “What is wrong, baby?”

He brushed a finger down my cheek, smiling at me, but it held not life. It was a forced smile, fake one. not like the one that Rex got most of the time.

“What is going on?” His wolf had him spinning and snarling at Aspen and Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas.

“He is fine, just a bit unhappy with what he knows is now the pure truth.”

“And what is that?”

“That I am your True Guardian Mate.”

A . . . No. Not possible. Fabin was his mate. All the signs where there. All the books he’d read said nothing about more than one mate. There was no signs of a mateship between him and . . . .

True Guardian Mate could talk mind to mind. Check. There was an attraction to one another. Man was sexy, but other than that, which was a normal reaction to anyone who looked good. His wolf did not feel pulled towards Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas. Did he?

He took a moment, taking stock of his wolf’s state of mind. He’d been so intune with Fabin and wanting to mate with him that he had not paid attention to anyone else. Still wasn’t. If Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas was his True Guardian Mate then his wolf would be foaming at the mouth to get to him. Wouldn’t he?

“You are wrong.”

Rex snuggled closer to Fabin, snuffling and nuzzling his neck.

“Only mate I have is Fabin. He is mine. I am his. We will mate soon. Isn’t that right, baby?”

Fabin stiffened, and tightened his hold.

“What is wrong?”

“he can not mate you until I tell him he can. As True Guardian I have say over all of your other mateships.”

“You are a fool. You can not have more than one mate.” He looked up at Fabin, finding no agreement with him, so he shifted his eyes to his father, who sighed. “This is one of those things that Mr. Chamberland refused to teach his wolves?”

“I’m sure he did not even know this existed.” My father said. “We did not until Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas explained that it was possible.”

“How is it possible?”

Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas came to stand in front of Rex, only to be snarled at by Fabin and him. He held his hands up and took a step back.

“In time you will become accustom to me.” He sighed. “Mixed Breeds are known to have up to three mates. One for each type of race they have and on rare occasions, like ours, one will have a True Guardian Mate.”

Three mates? One for each species. That meant . . . “A werewolf, Fabin. Right?” Fabin kissed my cheek. “A witch, who I’ve yet to meet. Does it mean I will meet them?”

“No.” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas replied.

“And then . . .” Rex sniffed the air, taking in the animals around him. A lion and jaguar. “You are not even the same race as me.”

“Does not matter. I am a mixed breed. That is all that counts.”

Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas seemed to be keen on the idea that we were a couple. Rex was not. He had Fabin. That was all he wanted. All he could handle. A True Guardian Mate was supposed to be something to special that they were revered. Rex did not even know how it worked for him. All he knew was that Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas was in his way of mating with . . .

“Break our mateship, please.” The words were free before he even knew if he meant them. The room grew silent.

“I will not do that. You just need time to adjust to the news that you can have multiple mates. I was not going to tell you until you made it to the Mixed Breed part of your schooling, but . . .

“You told Fabin we could not mate. Why is that? Why did he listen to you? You are just higher ranked than him, but that does not have anything to do with mine and his relationship.” He hoped.

“You already know it does.” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas nodded at Fabin, who lifted my head by the chin.

“You need to listen to how a True Guardian Mate relationship works among a Mixed Breed. It is way different.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment