Monday, November 9, 2020

Life and Love Lessons Chapter 33

 

Life and Love Lessons

* * *

Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.

M/M Content

Unedited Story

* * *

Chapter 33

Rex refused to huff and stomp his feet. He was not a child. He would not throw a tantrum. He did not care what a Mixed Breed was like. He was a werewolf and had not his mate. That was all that mattered. That all he wanted and would have.

He took hold of Fabin’s hand and tugged him toward the office door. Fabin remained still. He looked up at him, hoping he caught the plea. He did not want to beg in front of Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas. The guy might be a thorn in his side, but he was powerful and Rex would not show weakness in front of someone more powerful than him. His wolf would not allow it. His wolf had a hard enough time doing so in front of his mate.

My Truest Mate, you might not want to hear what I have to say, but you need to. The voice was smooth and had Rex’s stomach spinning and his groin aching. I can tell your body is reacting to mine. That will only grow in time. True Guardian Mates are closer than any other mates. We are the only ones with such a closeness that we can talk privately without a bond. You asked why Beta Fabin could not be with you, that is because of my order. Not my Mixed Breed status among the Council. But because I am your True Guardian Mate.

“There is no such thing stated in the mateship rules about a True Guardian Mate.” Rex had not wanted to have this conversation, but Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas was not going to let him get out of it. That was clear. So . . . he would not hold in it the most private manner possible.

There is for Mixed Breeds. Since there are multiple mates there must be a leader among them. One that controls all those involved. One that sets up the guidelines. Rules of visitations. Rules of involvement. That falls onto the True Guardian. My word is unbreakable, unless the mate wishes to break the mateship.

Visitations? Involvement? Unbreakable? Rex was in front of Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas before he knew it and his fist landed hard and solid against Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas face.

The man was not expected it, which was the only reason his head bounced back. Fabin’s arms wrapped around me and yanked me behind him. Dad was at Fabin’s side, blocking me from Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas. You could hear the fan whirling around and the fast intake of breaths from Fabin and Dad. Rex on the other hand . . . He was not that afraid. Something told him that Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas was more amused by the unexpected punch than ticked.

Solid. What did I say that upset you my Truest Mate?

“Lots.” Rex pushed his head between Fabin’s and his dad’s arm. “I am not a child. No one has a right to setup visitations for me. I will decide who I am involved with and who I am not. And how. Not you. Not anyone else. We clear on that asshole.”

“Son,” His dad pushed his head back, blocking him from sight again.

“Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas, please forgive my son and his wayward tone. Please keep in mind that he was not raised - -“

“My mate has the right to speak his mind.” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas chuckled. “I am not going to harm my mate. You two can step aside.”

Neither moved, so Rex pushed his way through them, making sure to step in front of Fabin and lean into him.

“I meant what I said.”

“I know you did, My Truest Mate.” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas voice held the frown that did not come across his face. “And I see that my actions was incorrect. Overboard. My wording was even more poorly chosen.”

“What did you say to him?” Fabin’s snarl came across loud and clear.

Rex reached up and rubbed his chest, hoping to sooth him.

“I did not mean to make it sound like I was setting up an arrangement for a child whose parents had separated. That was not my intention. Poorly chosen words.”

“I’d say so.” Dad muttered.

“I think,” Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas moved so he stood in front of Rex, lifting his chin. “That it will be best if I retract my initial True Guardian Mate order that you two can not be together in any sexual manner. I will change it to there can be no bonding. That right will be mine first.”

“Not hardly.” Rex snapped and marched out of the room. It’d be a cold day in hell before he bonded with that asshole.

We will see, My Truest Mate. For now, grow, learn, and enjoy your time with your wolf mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment