Monday, November 30, 2020

Life and Love Lessons Chapter 36

 

Life and Love Lessons

* * *

Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.

M/M Content

Unedited Story

* * *

Chapter 36

He’d spent all night curled up on the bed in the fetal position, going back and forth about what to do. It wasn’t until the sun come up and that Rex strapped on his shoes and socks and marched out of the house that his next move cam to him.

Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas, I’d like to speak with you.

Where are you?

Backyard under the willow tree. Come sit with me.

He sent a text to Fabin and Alex, asking them to join him in an hour. Gave him just enough time to strike up a new arrangement with Mixed Supernatural Councilman Alvin Thomas, if they were able to work one out.

“Hey, beauty.”

“Alvin.” Usage of his first name felt wrong, but it made it feel more less formal. “Join me. We have to work through this.”

“I’d like that.”

There was something different about his tone. His face wasn’t it’s normal perky self. There was a . . . ‘What is wrong?”

“I spoke with your father last night.”

“You know about Alex then.”

“I do. I also know you ran from him.” A loud sigh escaped him. “Was that my doing as well? Have I driven you to hate your Mixed Breed side like your father believes?”

Last night Rex debated on that. He didn’t hate Warlocks. Werewolves. And he did not hate . . . There was nothing wrong with being a Mixed Breed. Not one bit. Rex just did not understand what it meant to be one. He had to learn. That took time. He was all for that, or he had been until Alvin  came onto the scene.

“I do not hate anyone, not even you.”

“Then if I give you time and space, do you think we can work through our differences.”

Rex wondered about that too, and he’d came to the conclusion that they would be. Soon as he opened his mind to what was taking place around him.

“It is me pushing away as much as you pushing forward.” Rex took hold of Alvin’s hand, tugging him down beside him. “How about we both work on less pushing and just be ourselves. Get to know one another. Let what happens between the partners happen. Not worry about who gets bragging right. It’s not a competition. After all, we will be a family from this point forward. Right?”

A full fledge smile spread across Alvin’s face as he leaned in and claimed Rex lips. Instead of rebelling at his touch, Rex pressed into him, soaking in the warmth from his manly hands that rested on his hips. The longer their lips pressed into one another the clearer his mind came and the wider his desire for Alvin grew. Desire hit him so fast, that he did not even realize he had shoved Alvin onto his back and straddled his hips.

My Mate, I love the feel of you, but . . .

I know. I did. It made no sense. Rex had not came out here to jump the man. Never even crossed his mind. Something inside him had broken wide and all he could taste was his own desire mingled with Alvin’s.

Do we stop?

No. Don’t want to. Think now that I’m not pushing you away I’m more open to what my mind is truly saying.

Stupid as it sounded, he must have been blocking his own feelings with his refusal. Ugh. Life was so complicated. Mom always told me it was. Never believed her. Not sure she meant quite that way, but . . .

His mind spun as his back was pressed onto the ground and Alvin’s midsection thrust against him. Rex spread his legs, letting Alvin’s body fall between them.

You feel amazing, My Ture Mate.

You do to. Don’t stop.

Warm hands slipped under his shirt, coming to rest over his puckered nipples. A light pinch to them had Rex’s hips thrusting upwards, groaning.

Love hearing you making sweet noises for me.

Keep touching me like that I’ll make more than noise. He’d be shouting for all the Coven to hear.

Moisture against his bare chest pulled a gasp from him and had his arms wrapping through Alvin’s hair. A light push down was all it took for Alvin to move faint little bites down Rex’s chest as his hands fumbled with the button on his jeans. The material parted and Rex lifted his hips, letting Alvin push them past his hips, accepting the tiny nips.

“Amazing.”

Going to get lots better, My Ture Mate.

Warm heat wrapped around Rex’s cock just as the grass crunched around them.

Alvin whipped his head up, snarling.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment