Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 43 part 2


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *


“I have seen and felt the power your combined natures have. That is what I want as a second.”

Power? He knew Cal was strong, but lack of knowledge of his Vampire side . . . Was he that powerful? How did one gage how much power a Vampire had? He’d smelled Tony and could tell he had control and leadership. Dominance. Leadership. Is that what made him powerful as a Vampire? It’s what made him such a great head of the mob.

Could he take down who knew how many other Mixed Breeds? Challenge his wolf seemed to like the idea of. What would Tommy think about it? It would me a major change for their lives. A decision Bobby could make on his own since he was the head of the family, but he doing so without Tommy . . . Wrong. 

“I’ll have to talk to my mate.”

“Wise men always include their mate before they make a decision.” Alpha Kind stood and made his way to the door. “I’ll send him in.”

Bobby let his elbows drop onto his knees and his head fall into the palms of his hands. Wow. So much had gone down over the last few days. He’d joined a Pack. Gotten an unknown stalker. Mated Tommy. Met his biological parents. And been offered to fight for the Second in Command position.

“Honey,” Tommy knelt in front of him, hands coming to rest on his hips. “Are you okay?”

“Just overwhelmed.”

“What did Alpha Kind want?”

Bobby tugged Tommy onto his lap and leaned back, letting him snuggle against him. “He has asked me to fight for the Second in Command position when we return from our honeymoon and in return he will teach me how to combine both my wolf and vampire senses. What do you think about that?”

“He thinks you can beat the others.”

“He thinks I am a very strong Mixed Breed and that is what he wants beside him.” Bobby sighed. “If you don’t want me to then . . . I will learn on my own.”

Learned lots of his Vampiric traits on his own. One more wouldn’t be a major problem.

“Do you want to?”

“Honestly . . . Never thought about being Second in Command. Always wanted to know about my Vampire side. If I had . . . Might have been able to hunt that bastard down tonight.”

Tommy wiggled some more then ran his chin across Bobby’s chest a couple of times. “Then I say do it.”

“Great.” Bobby tapped Tommy’s hip. “Let’s go let him know”

They walked into the hallway and found Alpha Kind talking to Daddy Simon and Tony. All three eyes turned to them when they exited. He gave Alpha Kind a nod of the head and got a huge smile in return.

“That is great. We will begin when you two return.” Alpha Kind shook everyone’s hand and then told them he’d seen them the next day at one for their wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment