Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Favorite Book Series

As an avid reader among paranormal romance, both traditional and self-published authors, I thought it would be fun for my first post to be enlightening into myself a bit. So today, I'm going to let you in on what paranormal romance series is my favorite.

The Dark Series, by Christine Feehan.

I find all of Christine Feehan's book amazing, but there was something about Dark Prince the first book in the Dark Series that called to the depths of my soul. I'm not sure if it had to do with a gorgeous man existing in a colorless life or the poor attractive woman who tracked down the vilest of humans with the use of a psychic connection. Either case, Christine Feehan won me over by the first chapter of the book and I've read each one of them since. 

Incase, anyone has not read or not heard about the series I'm including the link to Christine Feehan's website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment