Monday, October 17, 2016

Shifter Desire


Have a questions for you guys today. Don’t worry I’m going to give you my answer as well.

What animal would you like to shift into?


Tough question I know it. For me at least. I’m not sure the best way to answer the question, because I believe it depends on the frame of mind I’m in. Most days, I think I would chose a leader of the wolf pack. Other words, I’d let the wolf take control and let it barrel through all the task I have for the day. On a rough and hard day, I’d chose a something large and strong, like a bear. Let the inner bear in me give me courage to keep pushing forward. On those down and out days, I’d have to say I want to shift into a Bald Headed Eagle and soar away from all the stress weighing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment