Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Did you know . . .


There are many classifications of ghost.

I guess some small part of my mind knew this. How could it not. We’ve all seen the different photos of ghost and saw how these ghost hunter shows and medium people speak with or track down a ghost. I’m sure on some of those shows they’ve mentioned it, but the fact never stuck out in my mind. Not until the other day during some reading I was doing. (Okay, don’t ask why I was reading about ghost. I started out reading about monsters, but ghost was included in the book.)


Of course, this fact had me digging further into the topic. Man, how I can get off onto some strange research that has little or nothing to do with why I was researching in the first place. Anyway, the mere fact of ghost being classified intrigued me, so that’s why it is today’s Fact of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment