Monday, December 12, 2016

Wicca Altar


During my research into Wicca I found many sights and books full of information, but the one topic that always interested me the most was the Altar that a Wicca follower setup. I never really grasped why there were so many different acceptable ways to set up an altar, until I gave it a bit more thought. It’s like with Christianity. There are many different dominations to follow. They each have their own set of rules and laws. Therefore, it is not illogical for a Wicca follower to follow a different concept of how to set up their personal altar.

The site, http://blessedbe.sugarbane.com/altar.htm gives two great examples of different methods to set up an altar. Take a look at the site and explore them both, letting me know which one intrigues you the most.


I have to agree with the blog writer’s choice. I like the idea of the Elements and their directional pull. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment