Friday, December 2, 2016

What draws you to the Paranormal/Supernatural World?


Have you ever thought of what drew you to the paranormal/supernatural aspect? Was it the mere mention of something being unheard of? Did you truly believe there were people out there that could cast spells? Could shift into wolves? That had two souls, one animal one human? Was it pure fact of it being a possibility? Or was it simply something that gave you a way to let your imagination run wild.


I’ve asked myself these questions for years, but I have never nailed down an exact reason. Sure, I love to get a book that allows my imagination to conjure up a man, or woman, who has two souls or shares a soul with a wild animal. Then again, when it comes to the ghost and witches, there are aspects I believe about them. (No, I’m not crazy. Well . . . Some may say I am, but I do not think I am. No more than anyone else that is. I think we all bare a little bit of craziness from time to time. It’s how we show our creativity.) Pure fact is, we do not know what secrets are truly hidden among our world. We see what we see and the rest can be hidden from us. No, I’m not saying there is shifters, werewolves, or anything else lurking among us, but . . . Do we really know what all hides among us?

No comments:

Post a Comment