Monday, January 30, 2017

Amulets


After a story idea hit the other day I found myself researching trinkets to ward off or bring power to a person. What I found were that many amulets are used in witchcraft. That brought up a few questions. How many kind are there? What does each one do? Where do they come from? How do you make them? (Don’t fret, I’m not including all my research. Have to keep some ideas for my future book.)

What I will share is that there are many different kinds of ways to use them, but all are based around two concepts. Protection and Good Luck. After taking in this I decided to hunt some photos of amulets, but what I found was this:




My question to you, is:

Do you wear a trinket or amulet that you keep to ward off evil or bring you good luck? I’d love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment