Friday, January 6, 2017

My Newest Choice of Reading Material


I’m learning how to eat healthy and cook healthier food, so I’ve been on a recipe finder kick. One day I sat in a doctor’s office and spotted the magazine Cooking Light. I opened it and began reading. Next thing I knew I had a subscription. (Great Magazine with loads of healthy food ideas) The other day, I received an offer for another cooking magazine. Allreceipes. I find loads of good recipes on their website, so I jumped at the offer. While paying for it, I was offered two more magazines. Never ever sit me in front of the computer screen while offers for cooking magazines are coming my way. LOL. I know have a total of four cooking Magazines to reach each month now. LOL. On the bright side, I’m sure looking to expand my knowledge of types of meals to cook.


They say for writers to read in other areas than they write. Not sure if cooking magazines count, but hey if it gives me more knowledge then I’m all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment