Monday, September 11, 2017

Snippet from Collar of Truth Human-Skinned Wolves Book 5



Collar of Truth Human-Skinned Wolves Book 5
Releases September 18, 2017

Raymond sighed so hard Ethan felt a vibration through the link. I guess. When are we leaving.
Didn’t Calvin tell you?
Ugh . . . Raymond’s stall was kind of cute, and brought a spring of happiness to the front of Ethan’s mind. He hadn’t told us. I overhead him talking to Thomas.
Ethan chuckled at how sneaky his mate was. You are such a good man, Master.
Oh, my Boy likes the idea of me sneaking around and eavesdropping on another Master Dom.
He wasn’t going to say so. His Master would end up making it a lesson for him the moment he came home and Ethan wanted to seal their trio the moment his mates arrived.
Wise decision, Boy.
I thought so, Master.
Boy, answer your Master.

At two, Master. Timbo and Job will meet you guys at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment