Thursday, September 13, 2018

Demon Flash Fiction Scene




This week I’m doing Flash Fiction again. Hope you guys enjoy this one based from a demon aspect.

* * *
If unded 18 leave
Adult Content
Unedited Flash Fiction Scene
M/M Content
* * *

Adam crossed his arms, glaring at Brad. Brad must have thought him gullible. Why else would he feed him such a line of bullshit. There was no way he was going to buy into such crap. Brad new him better than that. They’d been together for five years. Five long years that Adam had waited, patiently, for Brad to decide to marry him. Finally the day had come and they’d began planning their wedding. It was only three months away.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Adam,” Brad held his hand out to him. “Come let me hold you. Let me soothe you.”

“Soothe me?” What in the world was Brad thinking? “No.”

“Please. I can feel your ire rising with each breath you take.”

“Course you  can.” Adam snorted. “You might see my anger rising, but you have no idea how pissed off I am. Why would you act so . . . so . . . so . . . I’m not sure what to call it. Insane comes to mind, but I know you are not insane, so why are you telling me such bullshit?”

“I did not say see your anger rising.” Brad took in a deep breath. “I am not telling you bullshit. I will . . . show you.”

Adam knew his mouth was open, but there was no way he could shut it. He’d been about to call Brad out on his lie again when his lover’s forehead eloganted and two black horns rose from the sides of his head as his entire face glowed a dark red and a pentagram was etched into his extra large forehead.

“Shit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment