Monday, September 17, 2018

Witchy Monday




Today, I’m shifting from flash fiction and taking a trip into the world of Spells. Now, I know very little, more like nothing, about casting spells so I did a search to discover some simple ones. According to the website I visited this is one of the five easiest spells. Sounded like one that we could all gain something from. What is it? Success Spell. I’m not sharing the entire spell, but the link to the address is listed below so that you can visit the site and learn more if you wish. What I am going to share is the items required to preform this spell.

What You Need
1.      Yellow votive candle
2.      Candle holder, or plate
3.      Matches, or lighter
4.      A knife, or pin (for carving)
5.      New, Waxing, or Full Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment