Wednesday, March 11, 2020

New Coven Chapter 19



* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Edward couldn’t help it. He’d gotten so lost in the touch. The desire that his mind took over. He knew he was not with his Master. His Master had given him up. Treated him like a side dish. None of it mattered. He had another man rushing his desire beyond his mind’s control. Rushing him right up to the point of no return, where his mind lost all sense of . . .
“Please, Master. I need . . . Can I . . .”
The warmth and friction left his cock, leaving him bereift. There was no way his Master was going to let him come. Nope. He was simply going to punish him. Make him wait and wait until . . . There was no way, he’d lose control. Not again. The last time he’d come without permission, his entire life faded into nothingness.
Calm hands tidied him up and then the warmth of the huge body disappeared. Edward opened his eyes and the truth came rushing back to him. He was not with his Master. Nope. He was with his . . . Richard. The desire made more sense. They were soul mates. Other halves to one another and they would always come together in such a frenzy that . . . his mind would be blow.
“I’m - -“
“Don’t say it.”
Richard was pacing the room. His face showed nothing but sadness and . . . was that raw anger. No. it was fear.
“I didn’t mean . . .”
“Is he an ex-lover? A current one? Tell me. I can handle it.”
Richard had asked the question before, but this time there was a bit of a demand in his question. Not that Edward could have kept the facts from him.
“Ex. I’m sorry, I fell into old habits.”
“Old habits?” Richard shook his head. “You think that needing my permission to come, and calling me Master is what upset me. No.”
“Then . . .” what had? How come he had stopped.
“You were thinking of another as we were about to seal ourselves together. You still do not get what I was aiming to do.”
Aiming to do? “I felt what you were after. I was all for it.”
“Was you? Then why was you . . . You were thinking of a-fucking-nother person. Do you think I want to seal our selves together with another man on your mind. Hell no. I wanted you to admit you were ready for us to be one. Did not want to drive you to think of your ex.” Richard huffed and marched out of the room.
“Richard, please come back and let me . . .” explain. What was there to explain. He was . . . He wasn’t right. I might have fallen back into old habits, but there had been no thought of . . . him. Not until . . . the sex rush faded. He had to understand me.
Edward followed Richard out of the room. He wasn’t sure where he went, but from the open back door it was clear he’d gone outside. Edward shut the back door as he exited. He did not have to go far to find his soul mate. Nope.
His long muscles shoulder gave off nothing but sadness. They were slumped and his head shook from side to side.
Edward walked up behind him and knelt, wrapping his arms around him. Richard stiffened, but remained quiet.
“I was not thinking of him.”
“I find it hard to believe.”
“I was calling you Master.”
“I am not your Master.”
“I know, but my life . . . I thought . . . I left my birth coven to find solace and reconstruct my life.”
“Reconstruct?” Richard’s hands came to rest over mine. “Why would you want to give up part of you?”
“It does not disturb you?”
“No. What did was that . . . I was trying so hard to get you to admit that you were truly ready for us to be one.” Richard entire body lifted and fell with one deep breath. “I might have gone about it the wrong way. I did. I got lost in our connection. In the desire that flowed to and from us both. I know it was just our connection, but I had hoped . . . I wanted . . .”
“I did to.” Edward wasn’t sure at what point he came to the conclusion that he was ready for a life with Richard, but he had. It’s why he had kissed him. “It’s why I kissed you. I was more than ready to accept us as one.”
“You sure about that? You just said you came here to reconstruct yourself.”
“I did.” But doing so seemed way more useless than it had before. One touch of his soul mate had thrown him right back to the way he used to live. It spoke volumes. Told him loads about himself. “I was hiding from myself since I was abandoned by my Master. I thought it was my desire to be dominated that caused him to drop me and go to a . . .”
“Another?”
“Worse, a woman.”
Richard unwound my arms and turned so they faced each other. “If someone left you for anyone else, man or woman, it was not your fault. It was theirs. And their loss. I don’t know much about you, but I have learned that you are a sweet, caring, determined, kind of man. Desiring domination during love making does not make a reason to be left. It is simply what you enjoy and how you chose to get off. I find it sexy. Find it . . . worthy of me.” His fingers ran down my cheek and slipped around the back of my neck, massaging. “When and if you are ready for us to seal ourselves together then we will. If you need me to dominate you, then I will. If you don’t want that aspect in our new life then you can leave it behind. In time, or from the get-go. It does not matter to me. What does is you.” Richard pulled him into his chest, pressing his face against him. “You hungry?”
“For you, Master.”
“Then . . .” Richard picked up my hand and pressed it between his legs. “Let’s go finish what we started.”
Edward followed him up and back into the house. Instead of the living room, he took him straight to the bedroom. “One the bed and no talking.”
“Yes, Master.”

No comments:

Post a Comment