Monday, May 11, 2020

Heart’s Desire Chapter 13


Heart’s Desire Chapter 13
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
At first, Jacob was timed and refused to try anything on. When Cal started picking things up and tossing them into the basket, Jacob became a little more enthused about shopping and trying things on. Soon enough he had several outfits he liked and then a few more that Cal thought he would look amazing in. Ones he had refused to buy because of price. He’d been more excited about getting his own shampoo and bath wash than anything. It was like he had never picked those things out in his life. Took fifteen minutes just to find the scent he wanted. Not that Cal minded.
On the way home, Cal stopped at the pizza joint and picked up several pies and some chicken tenders. Jacob ate all the chicken before we got home, then apologized over and over for not saving him any. Cal been so happy to see him eating that he did not care. After they carried in the clothes and items they sate down in front of the coffee table and dug into the pizza. It was then that Jacob began to ask his questions. Ones Cal expected to have to explain to him. Looked as if his Heart’s Desire was more quizzical than expected.
“Cal, can you tell me more about what being a true Lycan is. I mean . . . I know what Harry told me, but you said . . . I want to know why I feel the way I do towards you. What it means. I mean I know how I feel. And I like it. Lots.”
Damn. Wow. Magic words. He couldn’t wait for them to put those feeling into actions, but he would not do so until Jacob knew what it meant for them to come together as one. There were lots behind such actions for an alpha pair. More so if they are Heart’s Desire.
“Being a Lycan is a huge responsibility.” More so than most could handle, but Cal required all the Lycans in his area to live up to a high stands of respect towards one another and the laws the humans set and the ones set by the Lycans. “We have to protect our secrets with our lives. If we reveal ourselves we are not only putting ourselves on the line, but every Lycan in the world. It is why what Harry did by committing those human crimes was wrong in more ways than just the human laws being broke. And they were major crimes against the humans.”
“I thought so to, which is why partly why I left the note for you.” Jacob sat a slice of pizza down on his plate and wiped his hands on a napkin. “I never wanted to break in anywhere. Stealing is wrong. I never even pick pocketed when I was on the streets. I scavenged the trash cans for cans and stuff to make money. It didn’t give me much, but it bought me some food and when there was none some of the business would give me left overs. It wasn’t until Harry that I even understood what I was. Then he told me all these rules, but he never explained what the smell meant, but my gut told me I could trust it.”
“I’m glad you trusted your gut.” More than he would ever know. “So, the biggest rule for a Lycan to follow is to protect our secret with their lives. Obey all human laws and any that their Alpha sets. Each Alpha has their own rules, but mine follow along the same path as the Lycan Council. Those are rules you will learn as you go along. I will never put you in a situation that you do not know the rules. We clear?”
“So . . . I . . . You are not . . . Going to . . .”
“You are not leaving my side, baby.”
From the way Jacob’s eyes went wide, baby might have been a bit strong of a word to use, but hey, it slipped out. What was he to say. He was my Heart’s Desire. He was my baby. Or would be once we got all the pesky learning out of the way.
“Does this feeling of . . .” Jacob squirmed around until his legs was stretched out and crossed at the ankles. “I mean . . . It is taking all my control to . . .”
“What?” Cal knew what Jacob was asking, but he wanted his Heart’s Desire to speak openly with him. Plus, it would be sexy as hell to hear him do so. “Just tell me. I’m here to listen and answer.”
“I want to leap over this coffee table and climb you.”
Boy would Cal love for him to do that. It would be the best thing in the world, but . . . “Soon, baby. Soon. First you need to know what doing so means.”
“It means I will get fuck, right.”
“More than that, baby. More than that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment