Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Heart’s Desire Chapter 14


Heart’s Desire Chapter 14
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
“What else? It’s what my body desires. Or, it’s how it feels. Not that I know what that feels like.”
Shit. Cal groaned, pressing his ass into sofa. His Heart’s Desire was virgin. Shit. Lord taking him was going to be sweater than expected. Funnier than he dreamed of. There was no way after hearing that, that he could remain a distance from him. Nope. He had to feel his man.
He patted the spot beside him and waited until Jacob joined him on the sofa. “When we come together as one, it has an in-depth meaning. A long lasting one. A never ending, one that can not be broken.”
“This has to do with the Heart Desire thing?”
“Yes.”
“Then explain it and take me to bed. Please.”
Crap. He had to quit saying that, or Cal would cave and do just that.
Cal leaned back, taking Jacob with him, tucking him under his arm, letting his fingers rest just over his ribcage, where he could run them up and down. Some contact was better than none. Then again . . . it just had fire racing up and down from his toes to his cock, which was already hard as a rock.
“Being my Heart’s Desire is a life long commitment. It is a love relationship that is deeper than any human marriage can be. There is no breaking such. There is no other for us. Once we seal ourselves together then you will desire no other, neither will I. If for some reason you decide you want to leave, then you will desire no other and will not be able to get hard for any other man or woman. Do you understand that.”
Jacob nodded. “If the bond is that strong then, I would not want to. I would only want you for the rest of our lives. Fate would not put me with someone that I would want to leave. I may not have had the life that most have had, but I had enough to form my own beliefs. One thing I have always believed in is Fate.”
Good. That meant this was going to be easier than Cal expected.
“Then there is the aspect that when we seal ourselves together you will be the Alpha Mate. That means you will be looked upon to aid me lead the Lycan Pack. It’s a huge responsibility. Do you think you can handle it?”
“I can with you at my side to teach me what I need to know. It won’t easy, but I trust you to aid me in doing so.”
Great. Jacob was all ready doing just what he needed to do. Leaning on me to make sure he got through what would be trying times.
“Is there anything else?”
There were loads, but if he was up to those two things then rest was a piece of cake to get through and did not warrant mentioning at the time.
Before I could answer him, Jacob leaned up and claimed my lips. Soft, warm lips pressed into mine for a second before a wet tongue traced the bottom lip, slipping inside my mouth. A single gasp and tightening of my arms around him set my entire body on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment