Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 12

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 12

“Bobby, son look at me.” Simon knelt in front of Bobby, taking hold of his son’s face, forcing him to lock eyes with him. “You did great. You kept your cool. Find you a place to stay until you can buy you a better place.”

His eyes held the yellowish wolf tint to them, but it faded after Bobby took a couple more deep breaths. He sighed once then said, “I’ll go to a motel for the night.”

“Why not Tommy’s.”

“Alpha, I am trying to take it slow for him. He’s still young and I want to give him everything I would have wanted.”

“You know I have to call him.”

“I know, Alpha.”

Hated hearing him call me Alpha when he was my son and needed comfort from his father. I’d given it to him when I first came in, but all my guards had gone straight to take care of James. If any of them had stayed behind, I would have had to remain in Alpha mode. It sucked having to be Alpha when he needed and longed to be father. It always had, but he’d managed it. And Bobby understood the reason behind it, even if neither of them liked it.

Simon put the call on speaker soon as Tommy answered the phone. “Tommy, sorry to bother you so late.”

“It’s fine, Alpha. How can I help you?”

“I have you on speaker with Bobby.”

“What is wrong?”

“Calm down, baby. I’m fine.”

“Alpha?”

“He is. He had a visitor when he arrived home.” 

Simon did not have to hear his son’s plea not to tell Tommy what state his visitor had been in. His eyes spoke the request loud and clear. They all but held a look Thomas would have given. Simon would have said he inherited the look from his father, if the two were blood related, but they weren’t. Still, there were times that Bobby gave looks that were so much like Thomas it was unreal. But if Thomas had came to find out someone had been naked in his bed, they’d been hell to pay. Tommy was a mild manner type of man, but Simon was sure such a fact would push him beyond his limit. 

“Cal?”

“I’m fine, Stay. I promise.”

“No harm came to anyone.” Simon put the force of his alpha powers behind his statement to help ease Tommy and his wolf. “I’ve ordered him to go somewhere else for the night.”

“Honey, please come stay here.”

“I’m going to a motel for the night.”

“I want you to come here.”

“Baby, I want us to take it slow.”

Simon knew who would win soon as the back and forth began, but he let his son work his own relationship out. Him and Thomas had to go through their own little push and pulls, so would Bobby and Tommy. It was the entire point of stages of the relationship book.

“I know and I’m grateful. I have a whole backside that does not get used. Used it until you find a new place. Or . . . Two adults can sleep in the same bed without anything happening.”

Simon bit back a snort at that. It might happen for a night or two, but one or the other of them would end up breaking the word of that good hearted goal.

“Please, honey. Stay is going crazy.”

And Tommy stated the winning point.

“Tell Stay to calm down. Cal is all right and will see him soon. Bye, baby.”

“He can be persuasive.” Simon snorted when Bobby shot him a finger out of the line of sight of anyone. Two of the guards had returned with the third one coming in with James cuffed in front of him. “Take him to the jail for the night.” Once the guard had James outside, he motioned to the other guard that had driven over. “You will take Bobby over to Tommy Stake’s. Both of you go wait for us outside.” Once they were outside Simon pulled Bobby up and into a tight hug. “Now, my wolf will calm down. I done lost your dad. I can’t lose you. Not sure what game James is playing, but I do not like that it involves you.” He inhaled deeply and soaked in his son’s scent. “Go get the things you need and get to Tommy’s.”


No comments:

Post a Comment