Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 9

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 9

Bobby forced himself to keep quiet as Alpha Tate’s query caused Tommy to muscles to tighten under my arms. Have to admit, Tony’s answer had him sitting up taller. Most would not speak so boldly and stern sounding to an alpha.

“Some disturbing news. Looks like I may be needed.”

“Uncle, please. You promised.”

“Baby, it is all right. Calm down, please. My wolf is all ready on edge.”

“Sure, come in with me.”

Bobby got up and put, tugging Tommy with him.

* * *

“Mr. Stake,” Alpha Tate wasn’t sure how to take the new turn of events surrounding Bobby, but it scared him that he was so intertwined with Mr. Tony Stake. “You know their wolves have met.”

“Just figured that out”

“Could be the best thing for Bobby.” First thought might have been that it was horrific for him to be involved with the mob leader’s nephew, but any other time, Bobby would have taken off and attacked the first wolf he met after such an event. “I’ve never seen Bobby so calm and in control in a situation like this.

“I’m not quite sure how to take the two of them yet. I’ll keep my peace on it for now.”

Crap. If he did not agree with them then . . . 

* * *

“Honey, will you let me replace your bike?” Tommy’s offer was made in such a soft, skittish tone that Bobby almost agreed with him, but he could not do so.

“No baby. I’ve always made it on my own. The insurance will buy me a small used car. That will do while I save up to replace the bike.” Bus until the insurance settles with me. Hope it won’t take long. “Don’t worry about it, baby.”

“When you are ready to go tonight, just let me know.”

“Thanks. Regretfully, that will have to be soon since I have to take the bus - -” Both of them fell to their knees as Alpha Tate walked into the kitchen.

“Stand up.”

They did as told, but neither looked above his chin. Bobby’ heart ached for it to be just the two of them, but it rarely was anymore. He’ have to see him soon to calm wolf and the ache in his heart. It was getting worse before the explosion, but after . . .

“Bobby, there’s a strange scent around the area and James is in the bar. Has been since noon. This rules him out unless he paid someone, which I will check into. I know you are on a date, but I have something that belongs to you. It is now time to give it to you. Please come with me. I’ll make sure you get home.”

Damn. He did not want to end his time with Tommy. Or make it shorter than it all ready was going to have to be, but there was no denying the Alpha.

“Yes, Alpha.”

“I’ll meet you in the car.”

Bobby waited until Alpha Tate left the room, then beckoned Tommy over to him, hugging him closer than he had all night. “Make sure you lock up good. Use that fancy security system. Don’t think I could handle anything happening to you.” He claimed his lips softly and gently, nipping them before licking a path up to his ear lobe. “By, baby.” He stepped back, facing Mr. Stake. “It was a pleasure meeting you. I am sorry for whatever has followed me to Tommy’s doorstep.”

“We’ve been through worse than this.” Was that a smile? Did he like the danger? His nephew being scared? No. He came all the way out here because Tommy mentioned to his boss that there might be trouble from James. Nope. That smile meant something, but Bobby had no idea what. “Don’t keep your Alpha waiting.”


No comments:

Post a Comment