Wednesday, December 22, 2021

An Entourage of Love Chapter 10


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 10

Tommy sat up taller, hoping it made him appear stronger than he had the last few days. He’d seen Daniel only once since he arrived here, but he’d appeared weak ever since him and Bobby had been separated. Being so far away from his wolf mate had been hard as hell on him and his wolf, Stay. To think that someone else was going to have say over when he got to see Bobby and his wolf, Cal was like a silver stake being slung right into his heart. Uncle would be displeased about this. He wasn’t that pleased about it. Sure doubted that Bobby was. Least he didn’t have to deal with possible four different mates like Bobby did. Wait, with him being with this guy he did have to. Daniel was a mix wolf/vamp and could have multiple mates that he would have control over. He’d have say over which one he saw the most and done the most with. Ugh . . .

Least he was eye candy. Sexy rounded face with straight lined cheeks and thick licks that beckoned to be kissed and nipped. His eyes were sea blue-green with just a touch of gray. Perfection. His wolf side didn’t think so, but Tommy the man did, even if him and his wolf loved Bobby with all their hearts.

“Tommy, when do you want to bring your Uncle into our discussion?”

Great, he’s not going to leave Uncle out of things. That’s smart. “Let’s lay out the ground work to me and then I can explain the promises I’ve made to Uncle. Then we can bring him in either by phone or person.”

“First, let’s get this straight from the start, I do not want to stop you from seeing Bobby. I would not do that to you. I can see how much you care of him and how much he cares for you. So . . . What I’m willing to do . . . Is work with him in anyway possible to keep you happy. I will let you stay with him for two nights a week and spend those days with him at a place of your own, or we can shared a place with him and James, if we all agree to that. Those two nights have to be during the week. You two can adopt children if you want. I will discuss all major issues with him before I made the final decision.” 

Daniel gave a nod of approval of what he said, which Tommy found his well laid out thoughts sexy and a bit preplanned. But that didn’t matter. What did was how generous or ungenerous he thought the laid out plan was. What did he think about it? Two days a week, wasn’t much. Five days a week with Daniel. Could he handle that? It all worked with the promises I made Uncle, except the living arrangements. Bobby knew that, but Daniel had not, so he did had no way of knowing to include it.

“There’s one promise I made Uncle that has to be lived up that needs attending to before I agree with liking that plan.”

Daniel lifted an eyebrow.

“I promised Uncle I’d always live in a house that he bought for me in his areas. He was holding off buying one in this area until Bobby got here.”

“Then I will agree to live in the house he buys for you. If he will buy one large enough I think James would agree to living in the house so that you and Bobby are close together. Any other promises?”

“Just a heads up.”

“What?”

“Uncle can be an ass when it comes to my safety and happiness. He will throw his weight around if he feels like he has to.”

“Means I will have to learn to listen to his wishes and see if I can accommodate them or not. If not . . . Me and him will have to work things out, won’t we? Do you need to call him?”

“Yes, let me make that call.”


No comments:

Post a Comment